Park Again

Jasmine's POV

Today is Friday June 17th. It's 10am right now. Yesterday was the last day of school. I wish me,Johnny,Pony,and Kate wasn't jumped yesterday.  It was the last day of school to. Who would want to get jumped on a day like that? "Am going for a walk" I said. "Okay see you later" said Johnny. "Bye" said Kate. "See you later" said Pony. "Bye guys" I said. I started walking towards the park. I don't come there very often. If no one was killed there I would probably go there a lot. The park brings back so many memories. Memories that I want to forget. When I got to the park and went on top of the playground equipment. A few minutes later I saw a Mustang coming towards me. My eyes widened. This reminds my so much about what happened that night. I remembered what that Soc said. "You know what a greaser is? White trash with long greasy hair". Then Pony said"You know what a Soc is? White trash with Mustangs and madras". Then the fight began. I wish he didn't say that. Maybe then Johnny wouldn't have killed Bob. Although done of this would have probably happened with we weren't see 'picking' up there girls. We were just walking with them. Besides I was with them as well and am a girl. Or maybe we shouldn't have went to the park. I wish we could just redo what was done. I wonder who's Mustang that is. When they got close I realized that it was Jay's Mustang. What does he want? There was four Socs. "Hey Jasmine. Nice to see you" said Jay. "What do you want Jay?" I asked. "All I really want is you" said Jay. "Your out of your territory. You better watch it" I said. "No pal you better watch it" said Jay. That's starting to bring back memories. Isn't that the conversation that Johnny and Randy had? I slowly made my way off the playground equipment. I then slowly made my away to where the Socs were. "Leave me alone" I said. "Not happening" said Jay. I started running back the way I came. I knew it wasn't the best decision but I didn't care. Just then I was tackled to the ground. The Socs then stood me up. I didn't know how did was going to end. I then heard a blade open. Then Jay started walking closer to me. He got really close to me. I then felt the hard metal against my throat. "How about you come with us and nobody gets hurt" said Jay. "Am not going anywhere with you" I said. "So be it" said Jay. He then started kissing me. I tried to push he away. He slapped me in the face and started doing it again. He then kissed me on the lips for a long two minutes. I was really mad. I pushed off of me again. I then started beating him up. Two Socs held me back after awhile. When he finally stood up he was mad. I then got out of the other Socs grip and ran away. Why does bad things always have to happen while am at the park. I quickly ran back to the house. I stopped on the corner to make sure they weren't following me. Once I was sure of it I quickly ran inside. Am glad that's over with. Am glad I beat up Jay. That's what he gets for messing with me. I smiled at the thought of that.

Kate's POV

I hope Jasmine is okay. She did go out walking alone. I guess I shouldn't worry about her much though. I know that she's been through a lot. She had been through more stuff then me. She has also been in Tulsa more. I just don't want anything to happen to her. "Do you guys want to go to the DX or something?" Johnny asked. "Sure" I said. "Okay" said Pony. "Might as well" said Jasmine. I guess we are leaving now.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Stay Gold