Meeting The Gang

Jasmine's POV

I can't believe am going to be meeting the gang today. It's so exciting. I already met Soda and Steve. I still don't know how this happened. Like how I got here. I wonder what's going on in my world. I wonder if time is frozen in time or if the days keep on going. Me being here might change what happened in the past. I'll do whatever it takes though.

Soda's POV

Am really happy Jasmine gets to meet the rest of the gang. Am sure she'll like them. Things have really been paying off so far. Am glad I meant her. I feel like me and Jasmine will be good friends. When we arrived at my house,we just went right inside. "Hey guys,there's someone I want you to meet" I said. The whole gang was there and that makes it better. I won't have to introduce her again to anyone later. They all turned there attention to me. Steve looked at me then to the rest of the gang. I took a deep breath. "This is Jasmine Jewels" I said. The gang turned there attention to Jasmine. Darry gave me a look then turned his attention back to Jasmine. I think I know what he was thinking. I mean,she's middle class girl but he might think of her as a Soc. Am a little surprised that Dal didn't give me that look. "Hi Jasmine,am Ponyboy Curtis but you can call me Pony" said Pony. "Am Keith Mathews but you can call me Two-Bit" said Two-Bit. "Darrel Curtis,but you can call me Darry" said Darry. "A-am J-johnny C-cade" said Johnny. "And that's Dallas Winston" said Steve. Dallas gave Steve a look. "Well n-nice to m-meet all of y-you" said Jasmine. Well,so far that went well. "So,your a Soc then" said Dallas. I wish Dal didn't say that. "DALLY!" I shouted.  Dallas gave me a look. "So wait,do you have two nicknames?" Jasmine asked. "I do. Do you have a problem with that?" Dallas asked. "No problem at all" said Jasmine. "So,are you a Soc or not?" Dallas asked again. "Dal stop!" I shouted again. "Soda,it's ok. Am not a Soc Dal,am middle class I believe" said Jasmine. "Oh" said Dallas. Can this day get any better?

Dallas's POV

I guess Jasmine is middle class. I guess I was wrong. So,Soda and Steve made friends with someone who's middle class. Maybe the rest of the gang will be friends with her. I don't know what am going to do. I can't tell if she likes any of us yet. Maybe she does. I wonder if she knows anything about me. Like if I break the rules or have been in jail. Maybe she knows that am one of the toughest greasers around here. I might have a lot of questions for her. I don't even know if am going to ask any but still.

Pony's POV

I think I like Jasmine. She's so pretty and everything. She seems so nice. I wonder how much we have in common. I've never seen her around. Maybe it's cause she's middle class. I may be wrong though. All though,middle class can live in greaser territory. Who knows though,maybe she's living in Soc territory. I hope we end up being friends.

Darry's POV

You know,I think am starting to like Jasmine even though she's middle class. When I first saw her,I can admit I didn't like her but now, maybe I do. I mean,if she's friends with Soda and Steve I think I can like her. I don't know everything about her. I just can't judge someone if I don't know anything about them. Am not that mean. If the rest of the gang likes her then I can for sure. I just hope things go well.

Two-Bit's POV

I can't wait to get to know Jasmine more. She seems cool. I like a lot of girls though. She also has blonde hair. I like girls with blonde hair. I don't really know if she's my type though. I still want to be friends with her though. I don't care what anyone else says. I also don't know anything about her. I want to get to know her better. I wonder how she feels about Mickey Mouse. Even if she doesn't like it,she's going to have to get used to it. If she comes here a lot,let's just say it'll be on a lot. Either way,I think we'll be good friends.

Johnny's POV

I can't believe I just meant someone new. Jasmine seems nice. I hope we can be friends. I hope she likes me. I hope everything goes well. A lot of things has happened lately. I should calm down a little. I guess I have a lot of things to ask and tell her. I want to know more about her too. All we really know about her is that she's a middle class girl. I wonder if she lives in the east or west side. I really do think we'd be good friends.

Jasmine's POV

I really like the gang. I meant everyone in it. That's so cool. I thought that Dallas would have acted like that. I mean,am not a greaser and I look more like a Soc and am in between each group. I guess I represent middle class while am here. I can tell a lot of stuff is going to happen here. I hope the whole gang likes me. I do live in greaser territory to. My parents are still not going to be here for a while. I have to do something but I don't know what. I'll figure that out. I got to come up with some tough words if am around Dally. I mean,he's pretty tough. Everyone looks like how they were in the movie. I got to act cool. Am still going to be myself though. Am just so glad I meant them.

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first few chapters. Stay Gold