Chapter 2 - Hell

I woke up on cold cement, my head pounding. I tried to sit up but only found it too painful. I opened my eyes and with a lot of effort pushed myself up off the floor into a sitting position leaning against the wall. Memories of last night came flooding back. The club. Louis. Josh. Oh, Josh.

“Josh? Josh, are you here?” My eyes had just started to adjust to the darkness. Suddenly I heard a lock being unlocked and a door that I hadn’t noticed was in front of me opened. The light that came rushing in hurt at first but I eventually got used to it. Five figures stood in front of me, all wearing ski masks.

“Ah, you’re awake.” British. He was British.

“W-Where am I? W-Where is Josh?” Was all I could get out. Suck it up princess. I told myself. You have been in worse. You can get through this and you know it. He took a step towards me and I tried to move away from his reach but I was only met with solid wall. He knelt down in front of me. He looked me over.

“She’ll do.” He stood up and turned around. “Z, you know what to do.” He walked out and three others followed. The one that stayed had a menacing look about him.

“I’m going to teach you some manners love… and I’m going to enjoy it.” He was British too. His smile sent shivers through my body. I held back my whimper. He seemed like a male who was obsessed with power and I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of thinking he had power over me. I wouldn’t give in. For Josh. He walked over to me and I slid across the floor until my back hit a wall. “You can’t escape me.”

“Please. Please don’t hurt me.” I stuttered.

“Can’t make any promises.”

“What do you want from me?” I was mustering up courage that I didn’t know I had.

“Stop asking questions, bitch.” He pulled me to my feet, almost ripping my arm out of its socket. His other hand came out of nowhere and backhanded me across my face. A ring he was wearing cut into my lip, blood spilling into my mouth. I spit straight into his face, blood splattering across his ski mask. He dropped me and I hit the ground hard.

“Bitch!” he kicked me in the torso and I rolled away rocking in pain. He ripped off his ski mask and I looked up to see if I could catch a glimpse of his face but it was too dark. Suddenly the door swung open and three others came in.

“Z, man. Are you ok?”

“Not yet.” He walked over and kicked me even harder in the back than he had before. I couldn’t help it, I screamed out in pain. “Now I am. Lou, deal with her. I can’t.” The sudden light and pain were too much and I didn’t get a good look at his face at all. ‘Z’ walked out and two others followed. The door was shut and I was left in darkness and although I could not see anyone I knew there was someone else in here; ‘Lou’, I guessed. I heard his footsteps as he walked over to me. He was wearing shoes, they sounded expensive. I heard something rattle but I didn’t know what. He leant down beside me and I tried to move away but instead he rolled me over so I was lying on my stomach. I was in too much pain to fight him.

“Don’t struggle and this will just be easier for both of us.” I recognised his voice and I knew straight away where from.

“Lou. Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Z. Zayn. Oh, my gosh. There are five of you. What the hell is going on? Why was I kidnapped by One Direction?” I tried to struggle away but he grabbed me and held me in place. He placed his knee in my lower back. I tried to roll him off but he weighed too much. He grabbed one of my hands and I felt cool metal being locked around my wrist. He was putting handcuffs on me. Once he had my hands secured behind my back he pulled me up to my feet.