⌞𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 |𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩, 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⌝

"Hey Lokes I'm heading to bed, you coming?" you stand up from the couch, gesturing to his bedroom.

"I'll stay up and watch TV for a while longer" he smiles at you, before turning his attention back to the screen.

You quickly walk back to him, place a peck on his lips, and walk toward the bedroom. As you walk away you look back for a second, hoping he would pull you in for more than a kiss.

He just stared at the TV.

After 4 months of dating he seemed to become distant, he would be less physical. No sudden hugs, surprising kisses, even when you slept he wouldn't cradle you in his arms. You would sleep on the far left, him on the far right.

You missed it, you missed him.

As you undressed, putting on a comfortable set of PJs, you slide into bed and start scrolling through insta. As you scroll you see all the avengers posts, a video of Clint and his family, Tony with Pepper, and even Natasha and Wanda cuddling on the sofa. You were growing jealous.

You weren't angry at them, you were just...upset? You didn't know how to explain this feeling, you were happy that they were moving up in life. Seeing everyone happy made you happy but also upset, after a couple of months of dating Loki he started to be distant.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

You stayed up till Loki came to bed, which was a while. You almost fell asleep in the process. When he finally comes up to bed it's around 2 am, you tried to fake sleeping but it didn't work.

"Darling...? Why aren't you asleep?" Loki asks, worry written all over his face.

"I was waiting for you..." there was no point in lying to the God of Lies.

"For me?" he looks at you, confused.

"Yeah, who else would I be waiting for?" you slightly sit up, yawning.

"I don't know..." he chuckles and begins to climb into bed.

As Loki climbs into bed you try to snuggle up next to him, but he just turns away. You stare at his back for a few minutes, wondering if you had done something wrong. Had you?

"Loki...?" you whisper, shaking him slightly.

He didn't answer.

Once you were sure he was sleeping, you climbed out of the bed and left. You silently walk downstairs, toward the main kitchen. You opened the cupboard, grabbed a cup, turned the kettle on, and waited. You took a seat and put your head on the table until you heard a feminine voice.

"Ангел? What's wrong?" you turn to see Nat, worry spread throughout her features.

"Nothing, don't worry about me" you wave her off.

"You really do suck at lying" she approaches you, taking a seat next to you.

"mhmm" you nod and put your head back on the table.

You two sit in silence for a while, waiting for the water to boil. As soon as it does you get up, poor it in the cup, and sit back down.

"Y/n...please talk to me, what happened?" she insisted.

"Relationship problems..." you mumble.

"What...? What did Loki do? Do I need to beat him up?" Nat puts a hand on her gun, getting ready to kill him.

"No! No!" you rush to reassure her.

"Then what is it?" she asks again.

"He...I don't know, he just seems distant..." you turn your head toward the assassin. "Like, he doesn't want to cuddle anymore, or just generally any physical touch. I know he isn't a huge fan of it but he usually always has an arm wrapped around me, maybe I'm just overthinking this." Nat places an arm on your back, rubbing it for comfort.