⌞𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚! | 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 - 𝙥𝙩.2⌝

Pt.2 to the previous chapter :)

___________________________

"Marco!" you yell.

"Polo!" a few of the avengers respond.

"Marco!" you yelled for the 10th time.

Suddenly you feel a presence behind you.

"Polo..." You feel a warm breath against your neck, a dark British purr of an accent. You instantly recognize who it belonged to, Loki. You turn around to tip him but he suddenly vanished.

"Cheater!" you yell, "you can't use magic!".

_________________________________

You play until everyone slowly gets out and relaxes on the beach, you and Peter started to build a sandcastle while the others lay in the sun. Tony tried to join but you and the spiderling decided to bury him, adding shells on his chest.

"Capsicle! Come help with the BBQ" Tony shouted while bringing all the equipment over. "Point Break, you come too!" he continues to yell.

"Hey Pete, we should wash the sand off before we eat, race ya?" the young boy smiles and begins to run toward the water.

"I'm already winning!" he yells.

"I didn't count to 3!" you start running after him.

Running on the sand was quite hard, just as you were about to grab Peter you stumble over yourself. expecting to fall face first you ready yourself, after a couple of seconds you still hadn't hit the ground so you open your eyes. You look up and see Loki holding onto you, you lock eyes and the concern in his eyes was evident.

"You okay?" he lifts you up, pulling you close to his chest.

"Mhmm" you start to scan his lower body, quickly looking away when you hear Peter's shouts.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" he runs toward you, Loki keeping a secure arm around your waist.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay" you try and catch your breath.

He starts to look you up and down, checking for any injuries. You feel Loki's grip tighten, you quickly notice the jealousy radiating off of him.

"He's 16 Lokes, nothing to be jealous about" you place your hand on his and squeezed it gently, his arm loosened a bit but not a lot.

"I'm not jealous, jealousy is a gross emotion" he whispers back.

"Uhuh, sure" you roll your eyes and put your focus back onto Peter, while still holding Loki's hand.

"Well anyway, wash yourself off, lunch is almost ready" you nod as he walks toward the smell of food.

"Loki? I need to wash the sand off, could you let me go?" he looks down at you, suddenly picking you but and throwing you on his shoulders. "Let me go! Put me down Loki!" you scream and hit his back.

A few seconds later he threw you into the water, your screams quiet as soon as you hit the water. You were about to swim up to the surface before an idea popped into your head, you grab Loki's ankle and harshly drag him into the water. You rise above the surface to see Loki's raven hair wet and covering his face, he moves the hair and glares at you. He smirks then rushes toward you, tackling you under the water. He holds you under the water until you begin to run out of air, he pulls you back up to let you catch your breath and dragging you under again.

"Lok-" he pushed you back under, you start to kick around until you accidentally kick him in the balls.

"Shit.." he punches the water and glares at you.