⌞𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛? | 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 & 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 - 𝙥𝙩.2⌝

[Part 2 of the one before]   

[Loki Pronouns: She/They]

[Contains: Panic Attack, Self Harm, Mild Swearing]

Your POV

Nat and Bucky helped distract me from my thoughts, there was so much going through my mind, I couldn't focus on the voices around me. Would Loki go back to Asgard? Would she come back? Are they going to break up with me?. I heard muffled voices around me but I couldn't focus on them, I felt two people pull me into a gentle embrace.

My mind begins to block out the thoughts, I try to focus on the two people on either side of me. I try to put together the words being said, they are talking about the time we went to an amusement park and Bucky threw up after nearly every rollercoaster. I started to laugh along with them and eventually calmed down, I start to explain what happened between Loki and I.

"I know I should've told them but I-" I couldn't continue but Nat and Bucky knew what I was going to say.

"How about I go and talk to her and report back?" Nat asks kindly, I hesitate for a second but slowly nod at her request. "Bucky stay here till I get back" She pats Buck and I on the back before she walks out.

Natasha's POV

I'm going to kill her for what they did to y/n. Just as I reach the door I hear a loud crashing sound, my anger turns into fear. Not of Loki but of what she might've done to themself, I hope they are alright.

As I enter the room furniture and glass are scattered all over the floor, I see Loki in the corner of the room. Her head in her knees, I could feel the anger and sadness radiate off of them. I suppressed my urge to punch them straight in the face, instead I slowly sit down next to her and begin speaking.

"Loki..-" I started, hearing a quiet sob come from them. "are you okay?" I ask in a calm voice, her head looks up at me and shrugs her shoulders. Their eyes are red and puffy, tears continue to roll down her cheek.

"I messed up..." Loki chocked on their words, more tears gathering in their eyes. "I'm such an idoit...why did I say that" I lean in and wrap my arms around her, trying my best to comfort them.

"Yeah you did mess up" Loki turns to look me in the eyes, trying to push away from me. "I will not excuse you for shouting at y/n, but if you go apologize I'll think about forgiving you". We both smiled at each other for a moment, once I stood up I offered my hand to Loki.

Loki POV

As we were slowly walking to y/n's room my mind starts to fill with unsettling thought. 'She hates you' 'She is going to leave you' 'Don't bother apologizing, it won't do anything'. Romanoff realized how tense I was and started to reassure me, it didn't really help.

"Loki listen to me, y/n will forgive you, she has always been the forgiving type" She reassured me the whole way to y/n's room. I didn't realize we were there till Natasha knocked on the door and announced herself. "y/n? It's me, Can I come in?" She asked softly.

The door opened and there stood Barnes, he looked at me and his face grew cold. "What is she doing here nat?" He looked between Romanoff and I.

"They have come to apologize, so let's leave them be" Nat nodded toward me to enter the room, she snatched Barnes by the arm and closed the door.

I look over to were y/n sat, her head buried in her knees. I quietly sat next to her, after a few minutes she broke the silence.

Your POV

"y/n? it's me, can I come in?" I hear Nat say from the other side of the door, I look at Bucky and he gives me a nod. He slowly opens the door to Nat and an unexpected guest, as soon as I see Loki I hide my face. I began to remember our fight, I did my best to stay calm. After a minute I hear the door close, the sound of footsteps grew closer.

I knew they were Loki's but I didn't want to acknowledge that she walked in, we sat in silence for a few minutes. I finally spoke up, "Do you really regret asking me to be your wife?" I ask looking up at the wall, trying to to make eye contact.

"I-...of course not Darling" She says with a hint of sadness in their voice, "I was angry, I didn't mean anything I said". They hesitated for a second but continued to wrap her arms around my cool body.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just thought-" I started but got stoped by Loki's quiet sobs. "Hey.. are you okay?" I ask trying to look them in the eye.

"You have nothing to be sorry for" She meets my eyes half way, sadness and vulnerability spread across her face. "Me on the other hand, I am so sorry for shouting at you and saying all those things, I shouldn't have been mean to your friends and-" before they could continue I pulled their face to mine, letting our lips meet.

There was a hint of hesitation in Loki but soon enough submitted to the kiss. It wasn't a lustful or desperate kiss, it was more one to reassure both of us. It felt safe, Loki pulled away after a minute so we could catch our breath.

"I love you so much Darling" They say, kissing my forehead. "How about we go take a bath?" Picking me up and leading me to the bath.

"I love you too silly trickster" we both hope in the bath, her arms wrap around my waist. "You better not do anything" I tell her sternly, a smirk growing on my face.

They leaned down to my ear, "not yet" she teased and kissed my neck. My face turned every shade of red and I look up at her, they chuckle and continue to hold me tight.