⌞𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧? | 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⌝

[Loki pronouns: he/him]

Loki's POV

Y/n and I have been best friends since I first moved into the compound, she was the only one who treated me kindly. We usually do everything together, causing mischief around the place is the best thing to do. Annoying the team with our childish pranks, Tony would usually get sick of us pretty easily.

The more time I spend with y/n the more I start to notice that, I like her? I know that sounds ridiculous, the God of Mischief falling for a mere mortal, that could never happen. Surpriseeee, it did. No one knows how I feel towards her but I think Thor has caught on, annoying oaf of a brother.

Waiting for y/n to get back, I sit in the common area reading a book she leant me the other day. Just as I was getting back into it Thor sits next to me, he starts to stare into the back of my head.

"So...." Thor starts, "Y/n?" he asks with a wide grin growing. Thankfully she was out with Nat buying a present for Tony's upcoming birthday, although he didn't need anything, she insisted.

"huh? what do you mean y/n?" I question, worried about what my brother is asking. "has she done something wrong?" I wouldn't be surprised if she had.

"Oh come on brother, I know you like her" he places an arm on my shoulder and looks me dead in the eye.

"I do not, we are just friends" I nudge his hand off my shoulder but he just grips tighter. "Thor.. we have been best friends for years, that's all we are" I try to hide the disappointment in my face, Thor could see right through me.

"Brother come on" Thor nudges me. "I've seen the way you look at her, you've never looked at anyone like that before" my face heats up and begins to turn a pale red, making me finally put my book down.

"I-" I couldn't form the words to argue against him, I knew he was right but I didn't want to admit it. "alright..fine" I mumble barely audible, which of course Thor hears. "but if you say anything I will gut you like a fish!" I tell him sternly.

"Ha! I knew it!" he booms, the whole compound probably heard him.

Just as I was about to speak I hear a familiar voice from across the room. "Knew what?" I look up to see y/n standing there, taking off her shoes from her long day with Nat. "What do you know Thor?" she asks as she runs towards me and jumps onto my lap, my face starts to turn every shade of red.

"Nothing sister, nothing at all" he winks at me, stood up, and walked off. Before he left I flipped him off and mouthed 'fuck you' to him. "Love you too, Cow" I hate that nickname, just because my helmet looks like a cow.

Y/n starts to giggle at that little comment, "so what were you two talking about" she asks as she starts to brush my hair with her fingers, it always made me feel safe.

"Nothing for you to worry about my dear" I pick her up and walk to the kitchen, it was late and y/n hadn't eaten yet. "How about we eat then..movies?" she jumps up in excitement just as a little kid would, she is adorable.

Once we finish eating our dinner we race back to the living room, it was y/n's movie choice today and of course, she picked 'Soul'. Y/n loved Disney movies, she thought they were really sweet and happy.

By the middle of the movie, y/n had already fallen asleep on my shoulder, she looked so peaceful while she slept. I couldn't help but pull her closer to me and fall asleep beside her, I hope she doesn't mind.

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes and notice that Loki's arms are around my waist. I see Thor sitting casually on the couch, every few seconds taking pictures of us.

"Morning oaf" I say sheepishly, rubbing my eyes, trying my best not to wake Loki. I try to get up but I feel his arms tighten around my waist, Thor starts to laugh and take more pictures. A moment later Loki wakes up, he pulls me into his lap and hugs me close.

"Morning love," he says in a low and soft voice, my face turns bright red at his words. Loki realizes where we are and who is sitting opposite them, he gently puts me next to him and turns away embarrassed.

"You wanna see the photos, they are quite cute," Thor says while his booming laughter fills the building, he hands me the phone and I scroll through the pictures he took. Loki jumps up and starts attacking Thor, I ignore them and continue to look through the photos.

I must admit, Loki is adorable while he sleeps.