⌞𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧'𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚 | 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⌝

TW: sylv*e

__________________

"3! 2! 1!... Happy New Year!" everyone cheered. People turned next to each other and kissed, mainly the couples. You haven't been in a serious relationship before, they are usually just people you hook up with and never see again. You were never really the 'relationship' type of person, well... you weren't. You look around and see Loki sitting on the couch next to yours, alone. Loki has been living with the Avengers for a while and has officially become part of the team, you may have a small crush on him. Okay let's not lie here, you have a huge crush on him but wouldn't say anything to anyone. 

You were about to walk over to him until you notice some bitch approaching him, choosing to sit right beside him. You wanted to go right up to her a punch her but logically you couldn't. You decide to try to listen in so you walk into the kitchen to grab a drink, they were barely audible but you could hear enough.

"No one should be alone on New Year, so why are you?" the mystery woman scooted a little closet toward him.

"I could ask you the same" he looked up from his book and into her eyes.

"Heh...yeah well I'm kinda new around here so I don't kn-" Loki interrupted her.

"I said I could ask, but I didn't so why are you continuing to talk" he sneered.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Sylvie" she holds her hand out gesturing for him to shake it.

"I don't care, leave me" he turned his attention back to his book.

They sat there for a couple of minutes in silence, Loki reading and Sylvie staring at him. He couldn't help but notice her staring into his skull, he tried to ignore it but he couldn't for very long.

"I'm thirsty, you want me to get you a drink?" she asked as she stood up and headed toward the kitchen.

"No, I'm good" he turned his head to where she was standing and quickly noticed you, clearly listening in on their conversation.

You quickly made a run for it, not wanting to explain why you had been eavesdropping. You and Loki talked pretty regularly but for some reason when he saw you, running seemed to be the best opinion. Let's hope he didn't notice it was you. You headed straight for your room but accidentally bumped into someone on the way, shit.

"I'm so sorry!!" You stumble but the figure helps to steady you. I should've watched where I was going.

"Yeah, You probably should've" that deep voice, British accent, you look up slowly.

"Oh heyyyy..." you chuckle nervously as you realize who it is.

Loki.

"What were you doing spying on me?" he chuckles.

"Me? Spying? pfffft whatever do you mean?" you look toward the floor. 

"I saw you in the kitchen, you can't avoid it this time"

"I think I can" he looked toward you with a confused look, "Thor! Loki is hurting me!".

"Why you little-" he was cut off by Thor tackling Loki to the ground. 

This was your chance, you slowly walked away but turned back just before leaving. You kinda felt bad but you didn't want him to find out, he can't know that I like him. You looked at Loki and noticed he was staring right at you, remembering he could read minds your face turns all shades of red. You fucked up this time, you quickly ran to your room and locked the door.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. How could I mess up so bad?  you continued to think to yourself until you heard a faint knock at the door. 

"Hey Lady y/n? You in here?" you quickly realized it wasn't Loki, running to the door you let him in and slamed the door shut again.