⌞𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 | 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⌝

Your POV

"We are going out on a mission, y/n you stay here and guard reindeer games" Stark yelled toward you, reading a book. You usually had training every morning but the team had to go out on a mission, Tony trusted you to stay with Loki.

"Fineeee...but who's going to train me?" You ask him annoyed, not looking up from your book.

"hmmm" he ponders on the question for a moment before answering, "hey horns! you will be training y/n till we are back". Loki enters the room mumbling something about Tony but it was incoherent, approaching you and sitting on the couch.

The team suits up, says their goodbyes, and leaves. Steve said they would be back in a couple of days, maybe a week. Loki rarely left his room so you could get time to yourself, other than training.

"Can we start training now?" You ask Loki, not lifting your face from your book. Morning training was horrible but if you wanted to become an official Avenger you had to.

"Fine, let's go" Loki jumped up, grabbed my wrist, and walked toward the training room. We weren't on the best terms with each other, you didn't hate each other but you weren't exactly friends. You only talked to each other when needed, which would be right now.

"You can let go of me greasy" You try to pull away from his grip but he just tightens it, "I didn't know you liked it rough". He quickly let go of your wrist, his face a light shade of pink, "I'm down with it, what about you horns?". Picking up his pace trying not to look at you, clearly embarrassed.

Once we reach the room Loki changes into his Asgardian armor, you would be lying if you said he didn't look attractive in it. "Cheater..." you mumble hearing a snicker coming from the greasy god, walking into the changing room you grab a pair of black tights, dark green crop top, and sneakers. You didn't realize you wore Lokis colors until you walked out to see him, his lips slightly open at the sight of you.

"You look great in my colors darling, you should wear them more often" he teases and slowly approaches you. Your face feels hot, a small blush creeping up, taking a few steps back until you hit the wall. He traces your jawline with his fingers making you lock eyes with him, his emerald eyes scan your figure for a moment before speaking.

"I haven't seen you train before, show me what you can do" he let you go and took a seat on the bench leaving you flustered, asshole. "Remember I can read your mind darling," annoyed at his comment you summon two daggers into your hands and throw them at Loki, just missing his gorgeous face.

"Your stance is off" he mumbled, just loud enough so you could hear.

"Excuse me?" you ask even more aggravated than before, trying not to kill him then and there.

"I said your stance is off" he spoke louder while moving closer to you, "here let me show you". You wanted to back away but you remember it was just training, he slowly approached you and softly started to fix your stance. One hand was on your waist and another on your hand, his hands moving all-around your figure. Your heartbeat is so loud that the whole tower could most likely hear it, Loki sure did, maybe it was just your thoughts.

"Dove your thoughts are very loud" your face becoming redder by the second, your heart felt like it would fly right out of you. "I'm very flattered you think those things about me but now may not be the best time" letting go of your body he walked over to the targets. Summoning all his daggers and hitting each target in the middle, showoff.

The next few days were painful, Loki kept teasing you. He knew what his presence did to you so he continued to annoy you, weather you were training or not. Half the time he would always be close to you, cooking, training, and even sleeping. When ever he was close you would always feel an arm around your waist, to be honest you didn't mind.

One morning you got a call from Stark tell you that they would be arriving back at the tower sometime today, you didn't know if you were excited or annoyed. You and Loki became somewhat friends but with a but more too it, there was obviously sexual tension but neither fo you acted on it.

During training you and Loki decided do hand to hand combat, you knocked him down a couple times.

"What did I say about your posture darling?" he mentioned while dodging al the daggers you throw at him. "Would you like me to fix it for you?" slowly walking up to you, he places his hands around your waist.

Just before he could fix your stance you grab his wrist, wrap your leg around his ankle and trip him over. "Oh I'm sorry your stance was off" you tease, straddling is waist and pinning his hands above his head.

"Okay okay cut it out lovebirds" turning to see the door you see the team, apparently neither of you heard them come back.

"Good to see you too Stark, how was the mission?" you begin to get off Loki and brush yourself off.

"It went very well actually" he seemed really pleased with himself, "also I have some news for you". He never gave you 'news' unless it was allude or death.

"Loki will be training you from now on" Tony winked at me and walked out, the whole team smirking at us then followed Tony.

"What the actual fu-".
______________________
Sorry it's short. i got lazy :)