⌞𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 | 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⌝

[Contains: Mild Swearing, Sexual References] [Loki Pronouns: He/Him]

Your POV

After months of non-stop missions, the avengers finally get a break. Tony called us all for an 'important meeting' but we all know it's going to be something dumb, we all gathered in the meeting room. As everyone sat down in their usual seats I run up to Loki and sit on his lap, everyone turns to us and stares.

"Darling, people might get the wrong idea" he chuckled as he tried to make me more comfortable in his lap. "The whole team is staring at us" he smirked and looked up at them, who were all secretly shipping us.

"I don't care, we've been mistaken for a couple many times before" I leaned into him more, put my head on his shoulder, and relaxed. "So, where's my kiss Lokes?" I ask mischievously, he smiled at me and gave me a peck on the head. The team wasn't surprised by any of this, we would always show affection towards eachother, after all, we are just friends.

"You lovebird's done?" Tony loved to tease us about how much we acted like a couple, he tried to set us up a few times, which failed miserably. The whole team just wanted us to get together which we both know would never happen, I do wonder what it would be like if we were together but then reality hits me, he's my best friend, we could never be together.

Tony continued with the meeting, "So instead of everyone doing their own thing tonight we will be...." we all knew what he was going to say but we let Stark have his moment. "playing truth, dare or drink" he said excitedly, no matter how many times the team plays this something exciting always happens. "The game will start at 8 pm on the dot, don't be late" he winked at all of us as he walked out of the room.

"Meeting over?" Clint questions jokingly, we all laugh as we left the room.

We have 4 hours before the party starts, "Lokes you wanna go play video games in my room?" I ask happily, before he could answer I start dragging him by the arm towards my room. I was excited for tonight.

After 2 hours of beating Loki and every single game, we both went downstairs to get some snacks. He made some tea for the both of us while I stole some of Thor's pop tarts, chocolate, and a lot of candy. We walk back to my room and Loki puts on a movie, we both decided on IT, we loved horror movies even if it scared the shit out of me.

We were up to the projector scene, I had watched IT before but I would always get terrified of this scene. As soon as the projector crashes onto the floor I huddle up next to Loki, "Is the little kitty scared of a clown?" He teased but held me close to him, he started to stroke my head and do his best to comfort me. I wasn't paying attention to the movie so when Pennywise suddenly appeared I shrieked and nuzzled my head into Lokis's side.

I felt Loki's body stiffen but quickly relax as he lifts me onto his lap, my face turns red but bury my head into his neck. "It's just a horror movie darling, no need to be scared," he said in a soothing voice but still teasing me, I didn't bother arguing with him right now, I felt safe in his arms.

*After the movie*

Darling time to wake up, the Tinman will be mad if we are late," the god says while gently shaking you awake. I didn't realize I fell asleep while still in Loki's arms, I looked up at him, a bright red flushed my cheeks.

"Why didn't you wake me up and move me to my bed?" I asked him sheepishly, not wanting to make eye contact with him. "I don't remember falling asleep" I mumble to myself, I slowly get off his lap and get changed into something more comfortable.

"You looked adorable and peaceful when you slept, I didn't want to disturb you" he didn't realize what he said , "I didn't mind you sleeping on my lap" he continued but stopped once he looked at the time.