SEVENTEEN

Jas's P.O.V.

I fiddled with my phone. I dialed Rey's number but hung up before it started dialing. I didn't get to know why Mahi's family isn't doing anything. His brother is not someone whom one can mess with. How come Dave aren't afraid of him?

I watched over to the Dave's place since he send me my home with his men. They stepped out of my car as soon as they got there. Seemed like they got a lift from me.

I called Saira after then a few times but her phone was off. I wonder if Dave did anything to her.

I would go there from the forest and not from the road. Since he has men for everything, if I watched at him being obvious he would definitely know.

He saw me a footage from the camera that day, means he kept Mahi there. I guessed right.

I was preparing a plan to get inside one day. I just don't know the map. I'm afraid he would vent my anger at her if he caught me. He can't kill me because of Dad but I don't believe he won't kill her.

I took a bath and got ready to go there. I fastened the seat belt and started the engine to race up. As soon as I got there, I saw nobody were there. Usually there were men guarding the place. I looked from the backside. Nobody there. No traces of any men guarding the place.

I came at the entrance and found a room on the side whose windows were open. I went in. I didn't see anyone.

I walked the hallway and no traces of man yet. I walked up the stairs and nobody were there too.

After looking for half an hour I didn't see anyone. Nothing cooked in the kitchen. I doubt they all left to hide Mahi. They knew I would be here someday so they took her away.

She was close to me, I nearly found her and lost again. I sat inside my car and drove towards the place I discovered and planned to take Mahi there with me after I save her.

Mahi's P.O.V.

I didn't sleep properly. Who can? On a tree.

I just took countless nap and woke up as soon as I moved. Everytime I felt like my hands slipped and I fell down from there.

Dave and his men were guarding all night and when they still couldn't find me. They left to find me towards the other side of the forest.

I stayed on the tree for nearly one hour. I saw no traces of anyone around so I got off from there.

I heard rumbling voice of water. I went towards the rock where a pure water was streaming over the shiny little chunks of stones was once a rock. The faint glimmer of sunlight was embellishing the vista.

It ran all the way from other side of the forest to here, passing through innumerable hurdles. The water was clean but I didn't dare to drink it.

I looked for a place to sleep since I was feeling groggy. My butt were so numb by sitting all night at the same place.

There were soil on the flat surface of the rock. I didn't dare to sleep on the turf of the ground, I laid on the flat surface of rock hiding behind it. I couldn't walk home in this condition so I closed my eyes to sleep right then and there.

I felt a hand under me lifting me up and putting me on a soft seat of the palanquin. I sat there like a queen while they were walking with my weight on their shoulders.

I forced my eyes open. Lights were off. I sat on the bed and saw my dress was changed. I was in a patient gown I guess. Who the hell changed my clothes? I'm not a patient.

I remember I slept on the rock. Dave brought me here. He caught me. I got out of the bed and started to think about an idea. I didn't get any and door flew open. I hid under the bed.