SIX

Jas P.O.V.

I was with my friends when a text from stranger popped in my phone. I opened it up only to see a pic of Mahi in a mall with a skimpy dress. I zoomed the pic, it was short and revealing, light in color. She placed that dress in front of her and maybe looking in the mirror. From the poster in the wall and lights I recognised it was from the mall. I didn't understand why does she needed that dress? Who does she want to be ostentatious for? I forgot about that unknown number, I didn't even gave it a thought.

I left them and drove to find her. There she was. She was wearing a reddish brown long dress, different from what I saw in the picture. She was flamboyant and alluring in that dress. In the mirror I could see her front look from afar. She plastered a cute smile on her face and was scrutinizing the details. Her black hair covered the most of the back that were exposed from the deep neck of that dress. I heard a laughter from her friend and her. I don't know what they were talking about but a word echoed was date. All I heard was a date. I can't see her with someone else specially in that dress. I'm not being narrow minded. I Just don't want her to fall in wrong hands. She's so innocent and sweet but the world isn't.

I stormed towards her. I argued with her. The thing I was doing was filthy but I can't get a hold on myself knowing she's going on a date with another guy whom I don't even know. I asked her a few times but she never disclosed.

I dragged her to my house. I wanted to change her mind but I made a mistake. I didn't talked her politely.

She erupted suddenly. I didn't get a chance to make up for my mistakes and she scrammed. I stood there rubbing my face in my palm.

She isolated herself from me. She never did this before. I wanted to buy some more time. I can't promise her and back away in the end. I need to make sure everything is in my control then I'll tell her to be mine. Now it seems, I won't have that chance in the future.

Anyways, I need to make sure she's fine. She has always been introverted and self-willed. She pretends to be strong but actually she's mushy.

Mahi's P.O.V.

The cut mark slightly above his wrist was visible in faint glimmer light. He didn't bothered to dress it. Cut was not too deep but still it's there. I was looking at it carefully.

I heard him,"Do you regret it?"

I chuckled and said,"Yes, I made it at the wrong place. I should've cut your veins."

He scorned,"Are you capable of doing it?"

I legibly said,"Of course!"

I didn't know what does he actually want. But I was sure if he had to kill me, he would've done that by now. I'm already in his hands. There's no point in begging for mercy. He wouldn't have kidnapped me to serve me a paradise. I won't sell myself to him. I'd rather die.

"Why don't you give it a try?"

Pointing him towards my hands I said,"Why don't you untie my hands first? Then we'll see."

He fumbled to take out something. He placed in front of me. It was my knife which he opened by pressing button on the top. Its a switchblade which is illegal. But mine is less than two inches so its legal. Its tip is pointed, he fiddled with it a few times before placing it on my arms. I flinched as he started moving it on my skin lightly.

He said,"You're sassy, huh."
I startled when he placed its tip on my thigh beside my hands. I looked down, I thought he was about to free my hands.

I looked up at him and suddenly I flinched as it pierced skin of my thigh. I started crying in pain but he covered my mouth with his palm. "Hush!" He came closer, then I realised the demon inside him. He said,"Be quiet."