Both recalled how they made plan to lie this in front of all .

Sanskar : ( turn her toward him cups her face) Princess I know you don't wanna lie regarding your pregnancy but we don't have any other choice. It's for our better future which is only possible when we will catch that culprit.

Swara : I know Sanskar that it's needed but I am afraid what if Durga Maa got angry and I will not become pregnant ever in real! Ragini also lied and she can't become mother now. She got punishment of her lie. ( with sad face).

Sanskar : arey yaar! How much you think? (she shoot dragger at him) Swara! There is difference between you and Ragini! We are only lying to catch culprit. We are not gonna fake your delivery also like Ragini planned.

Swara nod yes but still looks down with sad face to change her mood Sanskar hold her chin and make her look at him.

Sanskar: and about real pregnancy you don't worry I have worked hard so much on you that surely you will pregnant. ( make her shocked then blush) well you only made us late by your so called family missions otherwise I have would made you pregnant in only one month after our wedding. ( teasingly).

Swara : Sanskar!! ( hitting his arms playfully) You are shameless.

Sanskar : acha ji? One side you are sad that you are not pregnant in real and other side saying me to not be shameless. Madam how I will make you pregnant without being shameless? ( she lower her eyelashes in shyness) What happened? Sexy doll turned in shy doll again? ( teasingly).

Swara 's mouth hung hearing him recalling her own words when she said this to her. She startled when he pulled her toward him through waist. She looks at him surprisingly.

Sanskar : So Madam! For getting good news we both need to work daily on each other so shall we proceed for our another wild night. ( naughtily trace her hand on her back holding thread of her blouse).

He become startled when she pull him through his collar decreasing gap in them and bring her face close deadly close to him raising his and her both desires.

Swara : Surely! But I have condition. ( smirking).

Sanskar : ahan! So now my wife is putting condition in front of me for making love to her? ( she nod yes smirking) fine! Say!

Swara : I will be dominate you and you will be my submissive. ( whisper near his ears shocking him).

Sanskar looks at her shockingly while she is smirking naughtily at him tracing her fingers on his face sexually turning on his desires.

Sanskar : dominate,  submissive? From where you learnt this all princess? ( shocked) as far I remember my wife was so unromantic. Don't tell me any ghost have empowered your soul?

Swara : what do you think for loving my husband I need to take classes? ( frowned) I need to learn it?

Sanskar : NO I mean! You were never like this.

Swara : I stayed 6 months separte from you like you it was painful for me also. I have learnt that I was so wrong that I wasted my whole time in this selfish family. Now I don't wanna waste a single moment. I wanna express my love in all way to you. I wanna love you so much Sanskar. ( lovingly).

Sanskar smile with unshead tears hearing what he always wanted. She notice his tears and wipe it kiss on his eyes.

Swara : and about submissive and dominate. Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! I know all your fantasies for me. ( shocking him) I know you want me to dominate you in our love making.

Sanskar : How do you know? ( shocked) I never told you.

Swara : ( smirking) while making love to me, you used to say we should try something new Swara and when I asked you what then you only told me dominate and submissive that you want me to dominate you in our love making( mimicking him).