Sanskar notice except them no one come to them to congratulate them not even his mother. He notice his mother is standing with angry face which shocks him. He remembered how much she was craving for holding her grandchildren but now she is not looking happy.

He notice Parineeta, Ragini, AP are also not looking happy. They are looking angry and furious. He looks at Swara who nod yes signing she also noticed everything.

Sanskar : Okay everyone! Swara needs rest! So we are going in our
room.

He hold her hand about to go but stopped hearing Sujata.

Sujata: I want to talk to you Sanskar. Come with me. Alone!! ( stressing last word).

Sanskar sign Swara to go, she nod yes. He go behind Sujata.

In SujRam Room!

Sujata : what the hell is this Sanskar? Swara is pregnant! How you can accept that bengali girl again? Or you have forgotten that what she did with you? She left you and you!! ( try to press his wound).

Sanskar roll his eyes hearing her as the wound she is pressing is now healed by his princess 's love.
Indeed he was broken by those 6 months but Swara gave him this much love in this 1 month that he have forgotten all those bitterness. His heart doesn't pain hearing 6 months.

Sanskar : that was past mom!and whatever happened was solely a husband wife matter. You better stay out of it. ( sternly angered her).

Sujata : Oh husband wife matter! What black magic that bengalan have done on you that you have forgotton everything.

Sanskar : time heal every wounds. She have forgotten those months and by living with her I also forgotten those 6 months now as you listened Swara is pregnant. You can easily guess that we came very closer that now we are gonna enter in another phase and you should be happy you are going to become grandmother.

Sujata : No! I can't be happy because before it I am mother and I promised gaytri ji to make you marry her daughter. ( shocking him) if you didn't marry her daughter she will not accept my daughter.

Sanskar : what are you saying mom? Me and marry to gaytri ji 's daughter? Is it any joke? I am married mom! Happily married, being my mother how you can think of breaking your own son 's home? ( shocked and hurt knowing her actual reason of hating Swara).

Sujata : happily married? ( mockingly) You have forgotten Sanskar that the girl you are claiming your wife have habit of leaving you every time. She has memory loss but once she remembered everything she will leave you again.

Sanskar : I will not let her away from me this time. ( sternly) and neither anyone will let to separte us whether it's you! and why I am feeling you are behind of all the accidents of Swara? ( accusingly).

Sujata : You are suspecting me for that bengalan?

Sanskar : You made me helpless mom! And now I am only suspecting but if you really turned out the culprit. You will loose your son and yes! No one can take Swara 's place in my life. I love her and will keep loving her till my last breath.

He go from there giving warning to Sujata.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar come and see Swara standing on window. He come and lock door then move toward her hug her from behind startling her. She become calm feeling his touch hold his hand on her stomach smiling faintly.

Sanskar : what happened Swara? What are you thinking so deeply?

Swara : I am not feeling good by lying on such a sensitive thing Sanskar that I am pregnant.