54. The Final Choice

"He won't come." Yoongi said with bored voice.

It was 2:59 pm. All 'Bulletproof' members, with exception of Taehyung, were at the agency. They were supposed to meet their future producer and boss. The three boys would have been excited if only Taehyung was there with them.

"Yoongi you aren't helping!" Namjoon threw a stern look at his best friend.

"Stop being such a pessimist hyung." Jungkook pleaded the older with puppy eyes. He didn't want to lose hope. Not yet. He believed Taehyung would come. He just had to.

"I'm being a realist, Jungkookie. I want to prepare you for the worst. So you won't be too disappointed if Taehyung doesn't show up." Yoongi told him with sigh. He really didn't want to sound like a total jerkass, but what he wanted even less was to see disappointment to crush Jungkook. "Just remember that Tae has everything he has ever dreamt about. I won't even blame him if he decides not to come..."

"That's total bullshit, Yoongi. We both know it." Namjoon interrupted the older boy. They shared a knowing look and Yoongi could see that his friend knew exactly what the other had on mind. "You were just as disappointed as Jungkook when Taehyung left us. None of us has ever admitted it out loud not to upset Tae, but we all felt betrayed in some extent."

"Screw you and your 148 IQ, Joon." Yoongi grimaced at his friend and looked out of the window. They currently were at 7th floor. Since agency was new, they didn't have prosperous skyscraper like other companies but Yoongi honestly didn't care. He just wanted a place where he could create music with people that he trusted.

"Good afternoon." A young woman greeted the boys and they all stood up to bow to her. "Mr. Bang is waiting for you, please follow me."

Jungkook threw one last glance at the entrance. He couldn't believe that Taehyung chose to stay at JYN. Yoongi was right. Taehyung had everything he ever wanted. Jungkook was just fool for thinking that the older boy would give up such brilliant opportunity for them and for... Jimin. The maknae's heart broke at the thought of how crushed would the blonde boy be if he knew what choice Taehyung made.

Just as they were about to enter the elevator, Jungkook heard the voice.

"Guys, wait for me! I'm here."

The youngest's face instantly lit up with his famous bunny smile and he turned around to see Taehyung running towards them. Yoongi finally let out a sigh of relief. Even though he didn't show it, the silver haired was worried just as much as Jungkook. He hoped Taehyung would return to 'Bulletproof' and reunite with them. Because Namjoon was right as always, Yoongi missed their band as hell.

"Tae, you came!" Jungkook hurried to his friend and wrapped him in a bone-crushing hug. "I knew you would come. I just knew it!"

Taehyung returned the hug with the same excitement. He tightly embraced the younger burying his face in the younger's neck. "Of course I did." He whispered so only Jungkook could hear him. "Not many people are granted second chance. I'm not gonna miss this one. It's time to make everything right."

"If you two lovebirds are done making up, we should go." Yoongi was the one who decided to butt in to their moment so rudely.

"Yeah, let's go Tae!" Jungkook dragged his friend towards the elevator where others waited for them. Namjoon patted Taehyung's back and proudly smiled at him while Yoongi just firmly nodded, however the younger was very well aware that his grumpy huyng was just as much glad to see him as others.

The meeting with their future producer and chairman of Bighit went smoothly. Bang Si-hyuk turned out quite amusing man. He was very glad to finally meet the boys in person. He told them how he admired their work and how much he would love to create music with them.