35. Impossible Choice

Vmin filler~

Taehyung was sitting in JYN Entertainment office in front of Mr

Taehyung was sitting in JYN Entertainment office in front of Mr. Hwang. The previous day he and his band mates were dismissed to spend some time with their families. Not everyone currently lived in Seoul like Taehyung so they left the city right away. All boys were beyond happy to finally see their loved ones. However, the next day Mr. Hwang called Taehyung and asked him to stop by his office as soon as possible. That's how the boy ended up there on his free Saturday instead of taking Jimin on a date. But he still hoped to see his precious boyfriend afterwards.

"Taehyung," Mr. Hwang started with troubled face expression alarming the boy instantly. "I've recently found out information that you're dating a young man, Park Jimin. I need to ask you if this is true."

Suddenly Taehyung felt dizzy. Why would they ask now? No, he hadn't been hiding his boyfriend from agency. He just never mentioned the fact that he was dating Jimin. But in his defense no one had ever asked him.

"Yes, it's true. Jimin is my boyfriend." He replied proudly. A small smile appeared on his lips at the mention of Jimin. He missed the boy endlessly. Lately because of his schedule, they hadn't been spending any time together besides the school.

"Oh God, Taehyung." Mr. Hwang sighed and facepalmed. Okay now Taehyung was getting nervous. "Why didn't you tell me about this before?"

"But you never asked me-"

"You should have told me when I asked you about having girlfriend. When you said no, I assumed you were single."

"Well, I'm sorry Mr. Hwang I didn't know under 'girlfriend' you meant boyfriend too." The boy snapped at the older. No, Taehyung wasn't trying to be rude. He just hated that he had to make excuses when he clearly wasn't guilty that Mr. Hwang misunderstood his relationship status.

"Look Taehyung, you know the rules right?" Mr. Hwang remained as calm as possible. He didn't want to start a fight with teenager. He was upset that such thing had slipped unnoticed but now he had to think about the solution of problem. "It's written in your contract. You cannot be in relationship during pre-debut period. And after debut as well. Few months later everyone will be talking about you guys. Your personal life should be as perfect and unstained as your performances."

"You are telling me to break up with Jimin, aren't you?" Taehyung asked with trembling voice. He kept his head low to hide his teary eyes. His heart ached at the thought of breaking up with his boyfriend. No, he couldn't do this, right? He loved Jimin too much for that. Whenever he thought about the future, Jimin was always there by his side. He couldn't imagine spending the rest of his life without this small angel.

"I'm really sorry Taehyung." The man said sincerely. He wholeheartedly hated that part of his job when he had to tell young people that they had to break up with their significant ones. "But I'm afraid you don't have another choice, if you still want to debut. You cannot have any strings attached to anyone. Our job is to protect your reputation. When you become idol, your face will be constantly on tabloids and journalists will try to dig your personal life. What if they come up to information that you were in homosexual relationship? That will destroy you and members. All your hard work will be forgotten. That's why we have to ask Jimin to sign non-disclosure contract."