7. Jimin's Day

The next Monday started as usual. Getting ready for school, attending boring classes, pretending you care about whatever teachers are saying.. Yes, it was Yoongi's usual routine. The only difference this time was that whenever his eyes met Hoseok's, the younger smiled at him wholeheartedly.

After spending just one day with him, Yoongi got quite attached to the boy. He didn't know what was the reason, but it felt natural. As if he was supposed to feel that way and Yoongi decided not to complain. After all, new friendship couldn't be something bad.

That day Hoseok was determined to join Yoongi at lunch. The boy was very nervous. He had never eaten with someone who wasn't at swim team and he didn't know how Yoongi would feel about it. Hoseok didn't want to bug him and become the burden for the older. But he also couldn't stay away from him for too long, so after discussing it with himself, the brunette decided to take a risk and sooner than he realized it, Hoseok was already approaching the table where band members usually ate.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when saw Hoseok with his lunch tray standing in front of him. Other members had not arrived yet so he was sitting all alone.

"What are you doing here Hoseok?" he asked with a surprised voice.

"Well," the younger started nervously. "I thought we could have lunch together." He carefully sat on the edge of the chair next to Yoongi and looked at him with puppy eyes.

Yoongi thought his heart literally melted when he saw those begging eyes and hardly managed to hold back the smile.

"The boys will be surprised when they see you." He told Hoseok letting him know he could stay.

"I'd be happy to get to know them. I'm a big fan of Bulletproof."
(Sorry, I forgot to mention the band name is Bulletproof)

"Really? Who is your bias?" Yoongi asked jokingly sipping his orange juice.

"You." Hoseok said without hesitation. Yoongi chocked on the juice.

"Hyung, are you okay?" The younger patted his back when Yoongi started coughing. It took him a while to stop and catch his breath.

"I'm fine." He said with a hoarse voice. "By the way, that wasn't funny."

"But I wasn't joking." Hoseok gently moved a strand of silver hair from Yoongi's forehead. "You're my favorite member of Bulletproof. I'm losing my mind over your rap."

Yoongi's heart was beating like crazy. Why? He was used to receiving complements. The girls were often throwing themselves on him. Some of his admirers even sent him expensive presents. Then why the hell did Hoseok's simple words make his heart go wild?

Thankfully he didn't have to think about it because Namjoon and Jungkook finally joined them. Namjoon threw what the fuck is going on look at Yoongi when saw uninvited guest.

"Hoseok, meet Namjoon and Jungkook. Guys, Seok-ah will be joining us today at lunch. Be nice and don't embarrass me." Yoongi quickly clarified everything and continued chewing his food.

"So you two are in good terms or..?" Namjoon asked suspiciously eyeing them. "I thought you would be at least avoiding each other or something like that."

"Nonsense!" Hoseok immediately denied such an absurd idea. "We're more than good, Yoongi and I are partners."

"Project!" Yoongi instantly added when Namjoon's eyes widened and Jungkook's jaw fell on the floor after hearing Hoseok's last word. "We're just project partners."

"Anyways, I'm glad that You-Know-Who didn't turn you two into enemies." Jungkook said with irritation as always not being able to hold himself when he mentioned Yoongi's ex.