32. Love Me Like You Do

On the next morning Hoseok felt much better but Yoongi still wanted to do something that would brighten up the younger's mood. So he decided to invite all their friends over Hoseok's place. He wanted to remind his boyfriend how many people actually cared for them.

About an hour later the house got filled with expected and unexpected guests as well. Jimin came with his sister and her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry hyung, when you called me I was home with these two and they insisted on coming. I couldn't leave them alone anyway." The blonde boy apologized to Yoongi when he entered the mansion with Lisa and Rose.

While Seokjin had brought Yeonjun and Beomgyu "for moral support" as he said. Yoongi didn't mind at all. The more the merrier.

Hoseok was slightly surprised that his friends decided to visit him all at once, but when he found out it was Yoongi who invited them, he just couldn't not to throw a look of adoration at his boyfriend. It was unimaginable how he fell in love with Yoongi more and more each day. There was supposed to be limit how much you can love someone, right? But Hoseok felt like that limit could never be reached.

The only person who couldn't come was Taehyung. He had very tough schedule lately and everyone understood that. Despite that, they still managed to have fun that day. Jungkook easily made friends with Yeonjun and Beomgyu as they all were around the same age. Lisa and Rose then joined the trio and a little bit later they all sneaked out into Hoseok's gaming room equipped with the best gaming setup.

Meanwhile Jin occupied the kitchen insisting on cooking something for all of them. He gave others order to keep Namjoon as far away from kitchen as possible. Jimin suggested to the rest of boys to play uno. Yoongi and Namjoon gladly accepted but it turned out Hoseok didn't know the rules as he had never played the game before. After ten minutes of messy explanation by three different people he somehow caught the idea... or he thought so.

"No you can't use wild card, I see that you have red color." Jimin stopped him from putting the card down.

"Oh, okay, I got it." He quickly placed red card instead. He often stuck up when it was his turn. "So if I place yellow card on top of green I'll change the color right?"

"Only if it's the same number." Namjoon answered frustrated. The brunette was asking the similar question already for the third time.

"But I don't have the same number. Why can't I just put 7?"

"Because then the game would have no point if we just put down whatever we want..." Namjoon felt like he was losing his last braincells. How could a simple game like uno be so complicated?

"Hey, be easy on him." Yoongi butted in not liking the way Namjoon talked to his boyfriend. he caressed Hoseok's back in soothing manner. "It's his first time playing this game, not his fault that it has hundreds stupid rules." He leaned and left an unexpected peck on the younger's cheek.

"Eww, stop it." Namjoon covered up his eyes with one hand and did the same to Jimin with another. However, the younger boy didn't mind to enjoy the show at all.

"Stop like you haven't done the worse with your boyfriend." Yoongi scoffed at him rolling his eyes and getting up. "I'm tired of this game, let's go and eat something."

He helped Hoseok to stand up and they headed to the kitchen with other two lingering behind them. Surprisingly, five kids that had disappeared before were also there. Jin proudly served everyone chicken noodle soup he had made.

"Hmmmm, hyung this is so good." Hoseok hummed after he tasted the dish. "Yoongi, take the recipe from Jin-hyung and make me this soup often, okay?"

Yoongi didn't really like the idea of his boyfriend loving other's food as much as his, but he still hadn't learnt how to say no to Hoseok. "Fine." Besides, he admitted that the soup was delicious.