36. Nothing Breaks Like a Heart

Vmin filler (pt.2)

Rose was woken up by squealing sounds coming from Jimin

Rose was woken up by squealing sounds coming from Jimin. She lazily opened her hooded eyes to see the source of noise and was met with the sight of wiggling Jimin on couch.

"What is it? What hap-"

"Tae just sent me message Rosie." He didn't even let her finish the question. The happiness was filling him to the brim. "He wants to meet up, he finally asked me on a date."

"That's great! I'm so-"

"Oh no, I don't have much time to pick up the perfect outfit. I just have to look perfect. This is our first date this year." He chaotically jabbered and walked back and forth in front of Rose not letting the girl to put in a word. Jimin then glanced at the clock one more time and ran to his bedroom to change.

"Just don't overdo yourself." She shouted from the living room at the boy who disappeared on the stairs in a matter of seconds.

It took Jimin around an hour to choose something suitable to his taste and put on some make up. When he came out of his room in silver silk shirt and black leather pants Rose smiled at him in approval.

 When he came out of his room in silver silk shirt and black leather pants Rose smiled at him in approval

"Wow Jiminie, he's gonna lose his sanity when he sees you in that outfit." The girl walked in circle around her brother to check his choice of clothes. "By the way, I made breakfast in case you want to eat something before going on a date."

"No, I'm fine." Jimin denied immediately. Food was the last thing he wanted at that moment. "He asked me to meet up at our favorite cafe, so I guess I'll eat something there."

Rose didn't really have hope Jimin would eat at home and than at cafe as well, but it was worth to try.

"Okay, I gotta go, Rosie." The boy put on his black coat. "I don't know when I'll be back but I'll text you." He kissed his sister on the cheek and left to bus station. He and Rose didn't have a car they could use whenever they wanted so bus was the best transport option for them.

On his way to the cafe Jimin couldn't hide his excitement. A happy smile was glued on his face during the ride. He missed hanging out with Taehyung, missed being around him all the time, missed his touch and warmth, missed his boxy smile, missed... him. Jimin couldn't wait to spend that day with his boyfriend.