13. Whatever It Takes

Seokjin was exploring Hoseok's large wardrobe searching for appropriate outfit for the bands' event at the park.

"No," He was going through some old clothes the younger owned. "Gosh, what is this?" Jin didn't even pay attention to Hobi who was looking at him with bored face expression as the older had been talking to himself for already ten minutes straight. "Absolutely not." Seokjin threw light green t-shirt with some cartoon at it, at the end of the wardrobe right next to other rejected pieces of clothes.

Hoseok sighted. It was taking much longer than he expected and he didn't understand why Jin didn't like any of his outfits. Seokjin himself wore a bit oversized red shirt with black and white vertical strips and dark trousers ideally fitting his strong sculptured thighs.

"Come on Jin-hyung. Just choose something or we're going to be late." Hoseok tried to hurry up the older. He wanted to get there on time and not miss performance of "Bulletproof".

"Didn't you ask me to pick up something charming for you?" Jin turned around with unpleasant look raising an eyebrow at the younger. "If you want to look like a whole damn snack you have to wait. By the way, who are you trying to impress?" He continued looking for something eye-catching.

"No one!" Blush creeped up to Hoseok's cheeks. He just wanted to look hot and there was no reason for that!

"Whatever you say, sweetie." Jin commented without looking back at him. Of course he didn't believe the brunette but decided not to put pressure on him yet.

"OMG! What is the heck is this??" Seokjin pulled out yellow hoodie with uncountable number of mickey mouse pictures on it.  "Do you wanna die alone Hobi? Answer me right here right now, do you wanna stay single forever?"

"No hyung, of course I don't." Hoseok answered sheepishly looking at his shoes. He was sad that his favorite hoodie was found. Now Jin would leave it no chance to survive.

"Then get rid of this as soon as possible." He threw it next to other clothes that were not worthy in Jin's opinion. Hoseok hung his head. He obviously wasn't going to throw away his beloved hoodie that he sometimes wore in the bed when there were cold nights outside. So he stealthily folded up the yellow hoodie and hid it where Jin wouldn't be able to find it.

After couple of very long minutes (in Hobi's opinion), Jin finally exclaimed that he found appropriate outfit.

"Here try this on, Hobi." He gave the younger black shirt and jeans both covered with cute bees. Hoseok really liked the outfit. It fit him perfectly and he looked very attractive, especially with transparent sunglasses he had put on.

 It fit him perfectly and he looked very attractive, especially with transparent sunglasses he had put on

"That's my boy." Jin looked at his friend with delighted expression. He was proud of the job he had done. "Everybody's gonna be at your feet there, remember my words."

Hoseok chuckled. Not that he wanted to get everyone's attention at the event but he would be glad if someone noticed efforts he had put in his appearance.