Natasha's Dungeon

Start from the beginning

"Make sure both yours and Elly's are done, too," Natasha said to Clint, ruffling his hair as she passed him.

"Of course," Clint said, bouncing a little in his seat.

When Natasha left the room Clint flopped back in the seat and kicked his legs in the air making a whoop of excitement.

"Sounds like you're all going to have some fun," Sam teased. "You gonna come back to me with a very bruised ass, princess?"

"I sure hope so, Sammy," I said.

Thour let go of my breast and made a soft cooing sound. I looked down at her and lifted her a little. "You finished?" I asked.

Sam got up and took her from me. "Come to papa, little one," he said, holding her against his chest. She cooed softly as she stared up adoringly at him and Icy jumped up from where he's been eating and ran over.

"Why does Nat need Tony's nails to be cut?" I asked, Clint. "Is he going to get her ready by - you know?" I held up two fingers held together and twisted my wrist while I curled them toward me.

Clint snorted. "No! Oh my god, El!"

"Well, I can't think what else they'd be doing that takes an hour," I said.

"You'll see," Clint teased. "And you better learn to be more patient than that or you're gonna be in for some trouble."

I huffed and sat back in my seat. "Fine."

Tony came in looking slightly damp and sat down. "She told me to say you still have time, she needs to adjust."

I looked at him curiously, and he smirked at me. "You're gonna love it, El."

When Nova finished eating I put him down under the play gym where he smiled and began waving his hands around and Inky came running to play with him.

"You two can go if you want," Sam said. "We've got them."

"You sure?" I asked. "What if they get hungry?"

"You literally just fed them," Tony said. "We can handle it. We are their dads."

"Come on, Elly," Clint said, taking my hand. "Let's go have some fun."

I let him lead me, not down but up. The 'dungeon' was actually a large room in one of the towers. We entered not into the dungeon itself, but a small entryway with a large set of wooden doors in front of us. To the left and right were two smaller doors. Clint immediately turned left and took me into what looked like a small dressing room - the kind you might find at a theatre. There was a dressing table with lights all around a mirror though they were the soft golden, slightly magical kind of Asgard rather than the bright white electrical kind. The table had makeup laid out on it along with brushes, combs, and a manicure set. There was a wardrobe, though it seemed to only contain things that Clint might wear and all seemed to be of the 'barely there' variety.

"Take a seat," Clint said.

I did as I was told and Clint came over and began brushing my hair out. He didn't Do a lot to style it but made sure it lay as smooth as it could down my back. He then moved to my nails. I already kept them short but he gave them a buff and made sure I didn't have any hangnails or nicks. Finally, he did my makeup. He gave me a doe eye look and went heavy on the mascara and eyeliner and he went slightly heavier than I normally would with the blush on the apples of my cheeks. Finally, he painted my lips a dark red that glistened slightly under the light.

"I think she'll like that," he said, standing back to admire his handiwork. "When you're ready you can take off your clothes."

I got up and he took my seat and began working on his own eye makeup. I had seen him in eye makeup from time to time, though he didn't wear it much. He looked good in it and I could see why Natasha would ask him to put it on.