Chapter 26: Movie

Time skip 1 and a half month Y/N pov:
I home from the hospital. They took of my cast since I had a complicated fracture, I needed to wear the cast that long. But know I can walk again without limping and I only need to be a bit careful.
Yoongi and I already made plans what we should do after my cast is off. So today we are going to the Seoul Grand Park. I was looking forward to it and now we are finally going there.

Yoongi and I got ready to go and we drove in his car to the park. As we got there we got our tickets and went in. We walked around holding hands. At first we were walking around the zoo. We had lots of fun watching the animals. My favourite animals were the dolphins. We also made some photos together. Or I shoot Yoongis photos for maybe his Instagram.
Then we went to the amusement park and we rode the rollercoaster and the fairy wheel. Where we also took photos. We ate something together and had lots of fun.
We drove to my house again after eight hours of fun.
We went in and we sat down on the couch. He looked at me. I looked at him. There was this thing in his eyes wich was there when we first made out and I still don't know what it is.
"Wanna watch a movie?", I asked breaking the awkward silence.
"Yeah why not?", he answered.
We ended up watching (any movie you want to watch). I was concentrating on the movie till I felt his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he kissed me. With passion and so we started to make out. He turned off the TV and carried me to my bed. Where he set me of and climbed on me. He looked in my eyes and I never felt more loved than now, right now in this moment. He smiled at me.
"You are so beautiful, you know that?"
Before I could answer he kissed me again. His kisses went to my neck and ...

Next morning:
I woke up and saw him. I saw his bare chest and I remember what we did last night. We went much further than just kissing and I loved it. I felt still tired and fell asleep again.