Chapter 24: Meeting his bandmates

3rd person pov:
Yoongi was free on the weekend. So he decided that Y/N should meet his members. His plan was to take her to their dorm but since her leg is broken, he thought it would be better that his members should come to her house.   Y/N said it is fine cause she wants to know the person's who are also very important to her boyfriend. So when the doorbell rung she knew it was them. She hurried to the door, on crutches. She opened the door and her boyfriend hugged her.
"Hey baby!"
"Hii.", she was very shy infront of his members.
They came in and she got carried by suga in the living room.
"You know, I can walk right?", she asked him.
"Yeah if you would walk you wold be as fast as a snail.", he teased me. I playfully hit his arm.
"Chem. We are also here.", jimin said.
"Hii I am Y/N. It is a pleasure to meet you all.", she smiled.
"Hi I am Namjoon. The leader of these boys!", he smiled.
"Don't let Namjoon walk around your house. He destroyes everything he sees. I am Jin by the way.", another boy said.
"Yah! I don't do that on purpose!", Namjoon said.
"Hi I am your hope, J-hope. You can call me hobie.", the boy smiled. Y/N likes him and his positive energy.
"Hiiii I am Jimin." The small boy smiled.
"Hi I am Taehyung but you can call me Tae or V.", well he is handsome she thought.
"Hi I am Jungkook! You can call me cooki!", he has a very positive site too.

After they talked a while and got to know each other very well, Y/N got pretty tired after the boys left.

Y/N pov:
The boys left but my boyfriend stayed. He hasn't had much time to meet me last week so he decided to spend the night at my house.
"What do you think about my band mates?", Yoongi asked.
"They were really kind and nice. I like them.", I answered. It was true we had so much fun together.
"Then who is your favourite in BTS?", he asked.
"It is you.", I said and pecked his lips.
"Awww sweet.", he said and kissed me. He let go.
"You seem pretty tired wanna go to sleep?", he asked.
I nodded.
"That would be nice."
He stood up and carried me to my room. Well I think it is our room now cause he is sleeping over very often.
He carefully put me on the bed.
"You didn't have to carry me!", I said.
He laid down next to me and we cuddled.
I looked at him and fell asleep.