Chapter 14: Time passes

3rd person pov:
Time is passing Y/N got sick. She got depressed. The whole time she is asking herself why Agust left. Did she do something wrong? Did she said something wrong? Wasn't she enough for him? Didn't he like her? Why did he meet her then?
It didn't went out of her head. She couldn't forget him. Her heart and her didn't want to lose Agust but it seems like she had lost him.
She just didn't new the real reason why he left her. He could have got in trouble if he told her. 

He on the other side was busy. He had a busy schedule. Interviews, practising, a lot of work. He barely gets sleep. He was asking himself if it was right to leave her like this. Not knowing anything. Not about his real job or his feelings for her. He slowley fell for her. Because of this he meet her in every free day or in his free hours. His friends didn't knew something about her or why he was behaving like this. They didn't saw him like this before. Normally he would stay in his bed or in his studio when he has free time. Now they rarely saw him at home. And when he was at home he smiled a lot. This was new for them too. Normally he rarely smiles.

For both of them the time passed slowly.

He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to tell her everything. Meanwhile she just wanted to sink in the ground and never wants to come back. It seems like they bonded like they are soulmates. But are soulmates real?
It was difficult for him, but for her? It was really difficult.