Chapter 20: It's okay

Suga pov:
"Hello Suga.", PDnim greeted me, "So lets talking about the theme why you are here. Do you date someone?"
"Yes I date the girl who was on the leaked photos.", I answered feeling kinda guilty on getting caught.
"Well it is okay that you date someone but you should be more careful on getting caught. You need to think about your fans and the crazy fan girls who maybe want to hate your girlfriend. If you want to make it official I suggest you to talk to your girlfriend before you do so."
"Yes, I am going to be more careful next time."

After we talked abit more about dating and stuff I got out of the office.
Since we don't have any schedule left for today I went back to our (BTS's) dorm.

As I got there I heard jin yelling.
"Yah! Namjoon where is the door handle you broke out of the door today?!"
Namjoon broke things again?
I ignored jin and namjoon arguing and went towards my room. Finally I can relax.
Well I thought. Soon after that jungkook opened the door went in and closed it.
"Don't you have some tea to spill Suga hyung?", he asked as he sat down on my bed.
"Why? What?", I asked not knowing what he meant.
Jungkook smirked, "Don't play dumb hyung. Since when are you dating?"
"Oh you mean that. But why do you wanna know. I mean you just need to know I am dating?"
He started asking questions wich I just ignored. I just want to relax who is it so hard to NOT disturb me.
I stood up and went in the kitchen.

As I thought I am done with getting disturbed jimin came and started to ask questions too.
This is going to be a long day...