Chapter 5: The coffe date

Saturday 7am...
I know it's saturday and it's my 17th birthday, but I don't care. I have a date. It's a bit funny. I don't even saw his face or I don't even know his real name. But the twenty minutes we talked, it was really nice. He is having a nice character, he is very carring, nice and he loves his sleep as much as I love my sleep. :-)
I was taking along shower and now it's 8am. The time went fast. I thought about what to wear when I blow-dryed my hair. When my hair wasn't wet anymore, I went to my closet. I picked out a croptop, wich is a partick croptop in blue, pink, purple and white and an holy/ripped jeans. I am going to wear some sneakers and an hat. It is my everyday style but I don't care. Agust doesn't know me this much and I don't know him enough to make myself look beautiful. I put my hair into an lazy bun. As make-up I put on some Mascara and a sparkling pink lib-gloss. I have to wait for him about twenty minutes. I got bored and I started to read some books on wattpad. And then my doorbell rang, it is him.
I got my handbag with my key, phone and some money. I opened the door to see Agust angain wearing a hat and a mask. But he isn't all in black. He wore a blue jeans and a grey t-shirt.
"Hey", he said, " Happy Birthday"
"Thank you.", was the only thing I could answer him at this moments. Thoughts were running through my mind. 'Why is he wearing a mask? It's not like I am sick or something'
I stopped thinking about that when he said: " You look beautiful."
I blushed. I just answered him again: "Thank you." And I gave him a smile.
"Let's go to my car so we can drive to the cafe.", Agust said. Suddenly thoughts were going trough my mind 'Is he going to kidnap me? I mean he didn't look that inviting, I mean he is wearing a mask and a hat. But normal people can wear a hat and a mask too. I am in Korea, people often wear hats and masks.'
Agust chuckled: " It is not like I am going to kidnap you. I am just going to take you out for a coffe."
Oh my god! This is so embaressing. My whole face got red.
"Yeah, I coming." I answered, still embaressed.
We walked a minute and we got to his car, a black mercedes. We got in the car and he started driving. After a twenty minutes drive we stopped at a cofe. We went in and he got us an a seat in the garden.
We found out that we both have the same coffe taste. We both ordered Iced Americano and cheesecake. He then started to start a conversation.
"How is your life?", he asked.
I simply answered: "It is calm and relaxed. How is yours?"
"It is stressful and I have a lot of work to do."
" Where do you life in seoul? I mean it is a big city.", you asked.
" I am living near the Samsung store in the city. I never saw you parents are they living with you?", he asked.
After he asked this question I freezed in the moving to grab my coffe cup. I got a bit unconfortable talking about this theme so I took a deep breath and answered cold: "I don't live with my parents, I moved here two days before we bumbed into each other. I didn't feel like living with my parents."
After that it went silent. I sipped on my coffe and so did he. After a few minutes of silence we started to talk again. The time flew by. It is now 4pm, so I decided to go back home. Luckily Agust said: " Should I take you to your house? We talked almost the whole day."
I smiled about his coment and said: "That would be nice."
After he paid for the coffes and the cakes we ate, we went to his car. We got into his car and while he drove he put on some music. It's BTS. I really should start listening to music. It is like I am the only person on the whole planet who isn't listening to music. After the twenty minutes drive he dropped me off in front of my house and wished me a good evening.
I just cooked myself Ramen and went to sleep. I slept in were quickly.
_________________
Hey.
Have you seen the Permission to Dance Teaser. OMG I am so excited for the music video and the song.
Have a nice day/night.
Byeeeee