Chapter 16 : Her

Agust D pov:

I am on tour for now 1 and a half month. I am very busy, we have a lot of practising and it is very hard. We all want to make army feel good and make them happy but how if I am not happy?

I miss her alot. I wish I could have told her who I am and why I am away. Or I atleast could answer her message. But my manager and the company is very strict. And I am not allowed to date because of the rules and the contract. My manager even took away my smartphone and told me it was the best for me because I could get in trouble. She isn't a problem she doesn't even new what the word kpop means or she didn't knew BTS. So how is she a problem?

How is she? How is she doing? Is she missing me? Is she liking me too? How can I meet her again is she still living there? I want to write her a message but I can't. I am so sorry. Should I write her a letter? Is it too risky? Should I just go to her house when we are back.

We don't have much time on tour left two weeks. And then we have two fansings in Seoul. After that we have free time and time to relax.

What should I do?
_________________
What should he do? What is he going to do? Is he going to break the rules of the company or is he going to forget her?
Nobody knows.
Till the next chapter.
Bye