Chapter 8: The second date

Y/N Pov
I don't know why but I am pretty nervous. I am having my second date with Agust and I can't help to feel excited. I may have a little crush on him...
Yesterday I went shopping to buy food and ingredients for cooking. I hope that is all fine.
Now I am sitting on my couch and waiting for the doorbell to ring. And just in this moment the doorbell rang. I opened the door just to see Agust as usually wearing his black hat and his black mask. I let him go in and he took his mask and had off. He is actully really handsome. Wait, why am I thinking this?
We went in the living room and we started to talk for like hours. After a long talk we decided to cook and so we started to cook Bibimbap and Kimchi (Korean food).
I am not good at cooking because my grandparents used to cook Korean stuff. I only know how to cook some american food.
We started to cook and Agust noticed that I don't know how to cut the chinese cabbage and so he back-hugged me and he helped me to cut it. My heart stopped for a second but then started beating quickly. Agust noticed that I felt a bit uncomfortable.
"Are you uncomfortable? I am sorry", he said.
"Oh no, it is fine. No need to apologize. It's just that it's the first time cooking Korean food.", I answered quickly.
"Ok, should I cut it?", he asked.
And so in the end he cooked for me. And it was so good. He is handsome and he can cook, I wonder if he has more hidden talents.
After we both ate we watched a movie and then Agust had to leave again.
"Thank you Rosie (your nickname) for inviting me over. I had a great time. Maybe we can meet again.", and with that he left my house.
"I had a wonderful day too. I would love to meet you again.", I said talking to myself.
____________________
Hello,
I don't know if you know Straykids but today they released a knew song. And I love it. TXT also released a knew song a few days ago. It is very nice.
Now enough of talking about other bands, I hope you liked the short chapter. Maybe I am going to upload another chapter today.
Have a great day or evening or night.
Goodbye.