Chapter 9: Kpop

Time skip 2 months later
It has been 2 and a half months since Agust and I got friends and we hung out often. And I had a huge chrush on him now. And I finally decided to tell him about it. So I wrote him a message if we could meet:
Y/N:    
          Hey Agust . It has been a while since we last met. Maybe we can meet soon again?                                                                             Now I just have to wait till I get an answer.
Time skip 2 days later
He still didn’t answered my message. He didn’t even read it. I don’t want to bother him so I didn’t wrote another message. Why isn’t he answering me? Why?
Time skip 3 days later
He still hasn’t even read my message.
Today I decided to finally start to listen K-Pop. I searched through You Tube and I found BTS. They have a lot of songs. After a few songs I found my bias. It is Yoongi aka Suga. I don’t know why but he reminds me of Agust. They look like the same, they talk in the same way and they have a similar voice. I also started to listen to Y/f/b (Your favourite bands or soloists). Why didn’t I listen t musik earlier? This musik is so nice and they also have dances. They have dances and I have a dance-room in my basement. So I started to learn a few BTS dances. I started with Permission to dance, because odf it is new, and to Y/f/s (Your favourite song)(mine are I’m fine; Not today; Mic drop and Blood sweat and tears).
After three hours of dancing I took a shower and cooked me some rice.                                                                                                                                     I watched some K-drama and laid in my bed. While I was trying to feel asleep, I couldn't stop thinking over the similarities of Suga and Agust.