"And sometimes if their target wasn't Trisha their target was always Kavya do you even have any idea how hard it was for me to see my both sisters whom I love so dearly getting abused by non other than my own parents?!",Vivek says .

Trisha couldn't process whatever Vivek said . Kavya who was standing at a corner sobs as she hear her brother's word and remembers the time when she used to get abused .

"So don't you even dare to say that I don't care for Trisha because it pained me it pained me so much to see her and Kavya going through abuse",Vivek says .

Rohan leaves Vivek's collar .

"Do you three know what happened with Trisha few months ago?",Rohan asks Arjun , Vivek and Kavya .

They don't say anything .

"She was gonna get raped when someone came to see her for marriage where were you all that time?",Rohan says .

It was like the time stopped and everyone stood at their places not unable to process what Rohan just told them .

"Trisha ...is that true?",Arjun asks and Trisha nods and looks down crying . Rohan was immediately by her side .

"You should have been there do you have any ideas how much she suffered after that?",Rohan says and a tear slips through his eyes remembering Trisha's past story .

Arjun , Vivek , Kavya along with everyone couldn't believe the revelation .

"Trisha ...",Sakshi says and goes near her and hugs her .

Trisha's chacha and chachi weren't even affected by it as they knew the truth .

"And this isn't that even after someone tried to rape her , her so called chacha and chachi even bet her to the point that she wasn't able to move ?", as soon as Rohan says that Vivek and Arjun launch themselves at her chacha .

They both were looking angry and hold her chacha by his collar .

Trisha gasps .

"Stop you both ...stop pls stop don't do anything",Trisha begs them to stop .

"You are telling me to stop when this man right here did that to my twin sister !",Arjun yells .

What Arjun says makes Trisha froze in her place .

Twin sister what was Arjun talking about ?

Not only her everyone except Vivek , Kavya , Janvi , Her chacha chachi froze .

To much revelations were happening today .

Arjun didn't realised what he said and was about to give her chacha a punch along with Vivek when Trisha stops him .

"Arjun , Vivek!",she yells .

They both look at her and stop .

"Arjun what are you saying?",Trisha asks .

"I ...am your twin..?",she asks .

Arjun realised what he just said few minutes ago .

"Can we talk ? Only you , Kavya , Me , Vivek and Rohan you can join too",Arjun says .

Trisha nods and Kavya , Vivek , Rohan , Arjun and her goes to the study room .

_______________

Rohan was holding Trisha's hand and he squeezes her hand to give her comfort .

They all sit on the sofa .

"On 21st September only you weren't born I was born too . Our mother Payal Goenka didn't had just a daughter that day she had twins that day one boy boy girl . Everything was fine until when we were somewhat about 3 years old and Kavya just a new born we all went for a family picnic . That day Chacha and chachi somehow dropped me at an orphanage",Arjun says .