15. BACK HOME

"Yoongi!" JiAh came running towards him as a loud cheer filled the village to celebrate the successful mission.

As soon as he got off the horse, JiAh wrapped her arms around Yoongi taking him into a tight hug. He felt soft sobs, realizing how worried she was. His eyes softened, a smile forming around the corner of his lips. He gently placed his hands around her waist to take her in his warm embrace.

"I was dead worried when the second troop came without you. I thought I'll never get to see you again." She spoke through cracked voice, face still dug in his shoulder.

"I too thought the same thing." He caressed her head trying to comfort her in any way possible. "Well for a matter of fact, you're clutching my wound JiAh, it hurts." He chuckled slightly, still holding her tight.

She immediately broke off the hug to examine the big patches of blood on his back and calf. "I'm so sorry, come inside, you need treatment." Yoongi smiled while nodding, eyes still locked with hers, maintaining the intense gaze.

Jin cleared his throat, stealing their attention, as he slowly approached JiAh. She noticed the new person, big brown eyes, wide shoulder, plump lips, he seemed to be the most handsome person she had ever seen. A world wide handsome personality.

He smiled at her which she returned bowing her head in acknowledgement. "Please to meet you My lady. My name is Kim Seok Jin. But the beautiful lady can call me Jin." He gently took her hand to leave a peck on its back.

"Pleasure is all mine." She was flushed red with the charming smile of Jin.

"I'm bleeding." Yoongi interrupted their small introduction as he spoke in an irritated voice. JiAh gave an apologetic smile while helping him towards the house.

After getting his wounds treated and savouring delicious cuisines made by the Koguryo women, Yoongi and the others decided to head back to the town.

"Thank you so much Commander Yoongi for helping us to restore our clan. We'll always be in a big dept, and I swear I'll pay you with my life if I have to." Zabuza bowed, and the others repeated the same gesture.

Yoongi gave a warm smile putting a hand on his shoulder. "Zabuza, you're a great leader, make sure to flourish your village and their people. I hope we meet again." Zabuza and the other Koguryos watched them heading back to the town waving goodbyes as they disappeared in the woods.

◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

"Yoongi-ah! You brat! Come here. How dare you took JiAh to such a dangerous place." Both JiAh and Jin watched with wide eyes as Mrs. Min was throwing anything that came in her hand towards her son while the latter was shielding himself behind the kitchen wall to save his ass from his fireball mother.

"Eomma, its not my fault that we got attacked. Let me explain. Ah! Eomma I'm already hurt. Will you stop?" Yoongi exclaimed, dodging her attacks. JiAh was forcing back a giggle watching how this man who was showing his pronounced fighting skills not moments ago was now hiding from his mother like a scaredy cat.

"Ajumma! I'm okay, don't worry. And honestly if its not for Yoongi, I would have been dead by now. He saved my life." She looked in his direction with a sympathetic look making his mother calm down.

"I'm glad you both came back safely." She sighed letting her tired body rest on the couch. "Yaah! Come out already. I'm not gonna beat you." She called out at Yoongi, while JiAh sat along with her.

"Promise?" Yoongi cried from behind the wall.

"Promise." She laughed making Jin And JiAh laugh along with her. Yoongi came back dragging his weight and settled himself on the bed. "Jin, thank you so much son, I really don't know what I would have done without you."

"Eomeoni! I'm just like your son, its embarrassing to hear you thanking me." Jin gave a brilliant smile, sipping his camomile tea.

"Jin Hyung!" Yoon Wu came running into the house, throwing his school bag and practically throwing himself on the tall male making him surprised by this sudden appearance. "When did you came back? I missed you so much. How was your mission in the neighbouring country."

"Yoon Wu-ah! Take a breath kiddo. My mission was great. " He ruffled the younger's hair. "I would have met you earlier, if only I didn't had to go through the pain of saving your brother's existence from a bunch of nomadic goons."

"Yaah! Jin Hyung. Stop bewitching my family." Yoongi barked at Jin as he stuck out his tongue to tease the younger.

"I should get going now." Jin stood up to take his leave, "You better have some rest and prepare yourself for day after tomorrow." He paced towards Yoongi.

"What for?" He asked the elder raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"You forgot? Princess Suk Myong is arriving day after and Your Majesty want every court member to be present for her reception. And also... " He looked towards JiAh and gave her a scroll embezzled with crimson sheet and golden lace, "He asked me to personally give this invitation to you. You'll be an important guest for the celebration." He winked towards her.

"Why me?" She asked with a puzzled expression, eyes still on the card, diverted by the appealing look of that simple piece of paper. "Shouldn't the princess be the most important person?"

Jin chuckled, "You're special My Lady!" He smiled at her before he walked past the door disappearing out of sight.

JiAh was given a room for spending the night as she felt too weak to walk back to the palace. She sat on her bed looking outside the window into the stary night. It was calm and peaceful. She never imagined she could be so comfortable with strangers she met days ago. They took great care of her always making her feel like home.

They are so nice to me. I never imagined I was capable of getting along with someone so quickly. Mrs. Min is like a mother figure, she really give me such a warm feeling. Yoon Wu is such a cute boy. Always making me laugh with his practical jokes. Everyone in this town makes me feel important. And Yoongi....!
What does Yoongi make me feel? I never felt like this before. He is different. He always pick fight with me but I have to admit, he's cute. And he saved my life. I should thank him.

A smile spread on her face recalling the moments she spend with him. It was a warm feeling.

It would be hard leaving them. I wish I could take them with me.

She sighed laying on the bed. All the fondness she was developing for them would only make it difficult for her departure. She slowly let sleep take over her already tired body. Her eyelid started drooping, taking her into deep slumber.