14. AMBUSH

It was almost dark when they reached the Koguryo village. They had a fine defined architecture of all the abodes in the village, but there were evidence of recent destruction that was probably the work of Raiga. Other men and women of the village watched them with perplexity, but there was no sign of children anywhere. All of them bowed when Zabuza appeared. They were taken to Zabuza's house which was slightly bigger than the others, providing them with food and fresh clothes."

Yoongi was sitting with the other males of the clan to plan out the strategy for tomorrow. "So we'll divide the troop into two. I'll lead the first troop and we'll have direct ambush with Raiga. While the second troop will be led by Zabuza and you'll rescue the children. The women warriors will stay back to protect the village." Yoongi explained and the others nodded in agreement. "Also send two men to the Royal palace and inform King Hoseok about the situation here. Give him this seal so he can trust that I have send you people." With that he handed over a golden seal with a lion engraved on it.

Yoongi was sitting alone by the bonfire all lost in his art of war for tomorrow morning when he suddenly felt cautious footsteps approaching him

Yoongi was sitting alone by the bonfire all lost in his art of war for tomorrow morning when he suddenly felt cautious footsteps approaching him. The sound of the broken twigs made him alert. He grabbed his sword and swing back in the direction of the footsteps to place it on the person's shoulder.

"Woah! Give me a break will you? Why is it you always have to attack me with that damn sword of yours. Are you that desperate to get rid of me?" JiAh flinched with this sudden action of Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at her with mixed expression of surprise and irritation. He rolled his eyes as she made some space to sit beside him. "Don't you follow a custom of warning people before getting on their back." He raised an eyebrow towards her.

"Well, I intended to startle you from behind and scare the living daylight out of you, but oh boy! oh boy! My silly brain forgot that here we are talking about the great Min Yoongi. I mean there could be the outbreak of the Second Wizarding War and Voldemort's about to put the kibosh on Hogwards, ruining it to shreds but one man would still be savouring peanuts on the Astronomy Tower, and guess who he is? Our very own, the great warrior.....MIN YOON GI.....clapping👏👏" She spoke with a highly dramatic tone clapping on her own little speech that she delivered without even taking a pause to breathe. All Yoongi could do was to give her an unbothered ' I AM DISGUSTED' look.