"I've been babbling about myself for so long, how about you Y/n? any updates on your love life... *ahem* Smiley" Emma whispered the last part but you perfectly heard her. You blushed and looked away "Nothing noteworthy and I heard you...its nothing like that between us"

"Yeah right" She snickered and nudged you "You don't have to hide things like that from me, you know I saw the way you look at him earlier"

"Whaaaat? pshh what look? I look at everyone the same way. See, I'm looking at you right now" You bit your lips and widen your eyes like saucers while staring at her which made the blonde-haired girl chuckle.

"Well you reminded me of how I also look at Draken" She said but you continued to deny it.

"Don't worry Y/n, I think he likes you too" Emma whispered and your ears turn red, you backed away from her and said "What makes you think so?"

"Just a gut feeling" She winked and gestured to the peach-haired delinquent who's currently listening to Mikey.

You glanced at Nahoya who has a serious expression right now while they're probably discussing about gangs and their turf. You looked down and stared at the ground while thinking things through. You ponder about telling Emma, at least this way you can lift some weight off your shoulders from holding back since you knew deep down that liking the infamous Nahoya Kawata will be your doom.

"Alright...fine..I guess I do like him" You muttered while looking anywhere but Emma's eyes cause you know you're probably as red as a tomato now. Hearing yourself say it out loud makes you more flustered, you never told anyone about this.

Emma squealed and you covered her mouth "shhh! Emma please, you must never tell anyone. I don't intend to act on these feelings, ever"

After she calmed down you removed your hand and saw Emma frowning "What? Why?"

"Nothing good will ever come out of it. I finally became his friend, admitting that I like him will not only ruin our friendship but he might treat me just like all those other girls he flirts with...throw me away once he's bored with me or got what he wanted"

You let out a half-hearted smile as you look at Emma with sad eyes "Don't worry though, I do enjoy his and his brother's company and who knows? these feelings might just slowly disappear one day...I hope so"

"Aw...Y/n...Alright, if that's what you want then I'll respect your decision. But if you do ever change your mind I'm just a call away" Emma patted your back and resumed talking about anything except a certain delinquent.

You appreciated Emma's support and you smiled at yourself for finally admitting and sharing to someone how you really feel because holding back only hurts more, at least now can confide in someone. 

I fixed some chapters, I know I have a lot of grammatical errors and repeated words but please bear with me, I am trying to improve my writing every day

Also, I want to clarify something, this story is set before the TokRev timeline so this means Mikey and the others are still in 2nd year while Nahoya is a 3rd year. That also means Takemichi isn't in Toman yet and Emma doesn't know Hina yet. Sorry about the error in chapter 6, I wrote Hina in it but I already changed it.

Ok so basically :

1st year- Takemichi, Emma, Chifuyu, Baji(he got held back)
2nd year- Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Pah,
3rd year- Nahoya, Souya

Sorry for the inconsistent updates, just busy with school too. But I do plan to finish this fanfic as soon as possible so I can finish my other unfinished works.

Oh, and if you guys wanted more drawings then comment down below and I'll try to put a sketch of a specific scene.

Please vote and comment for more chapters and quick updates!:) Thanks for reading!