Jimin: We know you raised them sweetie. He just meant that he was still a fragile youth when you stepped in and showed him the correct path.

This causes Seo Joon to snicker, earning a scowl from both Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin: Baby i promise everything will stay the same. Look how often we al still hang out even, after you and I moved in together. Like everyday these clowns are at our house.

Yoongi: So you mean, even when we get married, everything will still be the same? We'll all still be close?

Jimin:  Yeah, even...WAIT WHAT? ARE..ARE WE GETTING MARRIED!

Yoongi:  I mean... I thought that was a given at this point.

Right about now Jimin is in full freak out mode, having jumped up from the couch and pacing around the room.

Jimin: I MEAN I KNEW I WANTED TO GET MARRIED, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW KNOW YOU WANTED TO GET MARRIED!!!

He runs over and clasps Taes hands tightly, causing him to wince in pain.

Jimin: TAE! I'M GETTING MARRIED!  HOLY CRAP!! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!! SOMETHING WITH MY SHOULDERS OUT FOR SURE!!! AH, WHAT COLORS? I...

Now it's Yoongi's turn to try to calm Jimin down and free Tae from his grasp.

Yoongi:  Jimin-ah, we'll have time to plan our wedding, but today is about Tae and Jungkook. Let's be here for our Taetae first.

Jimin: What do you mean plan our wedding! You have to propose first bucko! I'm not giving you a pass on proposing to me. And it better be soon.  I've waited all these years thinking a wedding was off the table. Now that I know it's not, I want everything it comes with.

Yoongi: Okay. I promise you will get your proposal. Now can we put this discussion on the backburner. Your soulmate is looking quite stressed over there.

Jimin turns and notices a visibly upset looking Tae standing next to Seo Joon.

Immediately leaving Yoongis side, he ran over and grabbed his soulmates face in his hands.

Jimin: Oh sweetie, everything is ok.  It's okay to be nervous, just remember, you're marrying the love of your life today. It's normal to have jitters.

Taehyung:  I'm not nervous you Pabo!  I'm so mad that you never told me you wanted to get married too. All this time you spent helping me get ready for our wedding, you were secretly sad because you wanted to get married too.  I didn't even notice. I'm a horrible soulmate!

Jimin: No sweetie!  You are the best soulmate! The reason I know I want to get married is from watching  how happy you guys were preparing for yours. I know I want to experience this with Yoongi because I can imagine us going through all of this to, and i can't wait.

Yoongi: Well I knew I wanted to marry you every since we filmed the Black Swan MV. You were my shadow for the shoot, and I remember watching the playback thinking i want that forever.  I want you behind me, around me.  I want to merge my life with yours, so much so that we can't even remember what we were like without each other.  I want it all Jimin-ah.

Jimin: Oh my gosh!! Did you just propose to me?!

Yoongi: Maybe?

Seo Joon:  Seriously! Guys  we're supposed to be heading downstairs to the venue for THIS wedding! Can we maybe table this until, I don't know...the reception at least?

Taehyung looks over at the clock and franticly starts gathering his things.

Taehyung: OMG! We have to go. It's starting soon. I can't leave my Kookie waiting.

With that he quickly checks his face and runs for the door, followed closely by Seo Joon and then Yoongi. Suddenly Yoongi is stopped by Jimin who grabs his hand and pulls him back towards himself.

Jimin: Yes. Yes i wi marry you. I don't need another proposal. What you said is all I've ever needed to hear.

Yoongi swoops in and kisses Jimin passionately. Before pulling back and resting his forehead against the youngers.

Yoongi: How do you feel about a Vegas elopement? Vegas, Baby!

💍💍💍💍TO BE CONTINUED💍💍💍💍

Hi guys! I lied😏
Turns out this isn't the last chapter.
But I still think it was worth writing just to give some insight on all of the characters in this stage of the game.
The next chapter will definitely be the wedding.
💜💜💜💜Borahae💜💜💜💜