The Confession

****The Next Day****

Practice room B

Jimin: Okay Jungkookie, if you extend your left arm out in the turn, it will flow smoother.

Jungkook does the demonstrated move.

Junkgook: Like this Hyung?

Jimin:  Wow! Jungkookie, that was awesome. Hobi Hyung would be proud. Keep practicing I'm going to go check my phone.

Jungkook: Okay Jiminssi. (smirking)

Jimin: Yah! Show some respect. I'm your Hyung. (laughing)

Jimin goes over to the bench and grabs his phone. As he's scrolling through he glances at the door.

Jimin: Jungkookie I'll be right back. I have to go return this phone call. You take a break.

Jungkook: Alright Hyung, I'll be here. Take your time.

Jimin takes his phone and heads out the door. Making sure to close it behind him.

In the hallway outside the practice room Taehyung is pacing back and forth and talking to himself.

Taehyung : Aish! Why am I even here. I can't do this. I should run before anyone sees me.

Jimin: Hey Pabo! It's too late, I already saw you. Stop trying to chicken out. You've been chickening out for two years. Always with the lame excuses. "He's too young, he won't understand my feelings". "He likes RM Hyung". "He looks tired today, maybe tomorrow".  "We just got an award, I don't want to take away from the celebration".

Taehyung: Those were all valid reasons!

Jimin: OK. So what's your excuse today?

Taehyung: He just practiced with you. I'm sure he's sweaty. Nobody wants to be confesses to when they're sweaty.

Jimin: Yah! Stob it! Just put your big boy pants on and do it. I promise I will be right here. Right outside this door. If it starts to go left I will come in and act like it was a prank we were pulling on him. OK?

Taehyung: Really? You'll do that for me?

Jimin: I told you. That's what soul mates are for. Besides, one day you may have to do the same for me.

Taehyung: You like someone? Who? You never told me that before! Who is it?

Taehyung is grabbing on Jimin's arm and begging him to reveal his crush.

Jimin: Hey! This isn't about me. This is about you and Jungkook finally getting together and putting me out of my misery.  I won't have to watch the kdrama unfolding before me every day anymore.

Jimin pretends to hold a microphone.

Jimin: Will they, or won't they? Tune in next time on.... Bangtan, The great and lonely boy band.

Taehyung: You aren't funny at all. (deadpan face)

Jimin: Okay, it's time. Hurry before he starts looking for me.