Grammys???

The boys were back in America. Having been invited to perform on the Grammys. The Grammys!!!!!!! To say that they were excited was an understatement. They had already dealt with the disappointment of not being nominated. The fans and many others felt that they had been snubbed. To say that ARMY was in an uproar...Whew, they had to be held back from rioting and boycotting the show.

When the news broke that Lil Nas X, an openly gay rapper, had invited them to perform with him, everybody was very excited, still disappointed, but excited non the less

When the news broke that Lil Nas X, an openly gay rapper, had invited them to perform with him, everybody was very excited, still disappointed, but excited non the less. Non more so than the boys themselves. That phone call came just at the right time. The group had a lot on their plate for that year. 2020 was looking like it was going to be a stellar breakout year for BTS. Not in the sense that they hadn't made it yet. Just in the idea that they were coming into their own this year. Finally able to live the life they wanted and experience all that they had worked so hard to achieve. Grammys, Billboard Hot 100, another world tour, everything seemed to be within reach, starting with this collab performance with Lil Nas X

At the venue where the practices were being held, the guys had just finished rehearsing for the show, and Suga had left to go catch a basketball game. When lo and behold who should peek their head around the door, non other than Ariana Grande. The boys were surprised to see her.

She walked in with a big smile, once Jimin waved her in, and spoke with a soft yet excited voice.

Ariana: Hi guys!!! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to see you here! I was practicing in the next room and I could hear you guys over here, but I didnt want to interrupt your practice. I love you guys so much!

Namjoon: Ah we love you too! We are glad you came over. We love your music!

Jimin: Thank you next! Yes!

Namjoon: He loves your thank you next song and also 7 rings.

Jin: 7 rings, 7 of us. Its perfect! I'm Worldwide Handsome Jin by the way.

Ariana takes hand Jon is holding out blushing profusely. The other boys introduce themselves from where they are standing.

Namjoon: I'm RM. The leader.

Hobi: Hi! My name is Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope.

Jimin: Hello, I'm Jimin. You're voice is beautiful.

Taehyung: My names V. I lke your voice too.

Jungkook: I'm JK.

Ariana: Ohhhh, thank you guys, I love your voices as well. Your music is so inspiring. I'm a huge fan. Could you guys maybe take a pic with me?