Yet To Come

The lights in the hallway leading into the venue seem glaringly bright to Taehyung as he waits to walk down the most important aisle of his life. He looks to his right and sees his soulmate smiling softly to himself.

Taehyung: Jimin if you're going to spend my whole wedding day picturing your wedding to Yoongi, I can always ask if Seo Joon wants to be my bestman. He teases.

Jimin seems to snap out of his reverie with a start.

Jimin: Oh hell no!  Do you know how much work i put into getting you two together, and keeping you together?  There is no way I'm not the bestman!  Besides, I can fantasize about my wedding while attending yours. I'm a greater multitasker.  He says with a smirk.   Soon you will have to stand in for me too.

Taehyung: I'm so happy for you guys, but right now I'm freaking out about my wedding so, soulmate power activate.

Jimin: What are you freaking out about?  It's literally minutes away. Everyone is here. Halsey got ordained specifically so that they could officiate for you guys.  Bang PD is giving you both away which I find hilarious. And all of your families and friends are here. This is going to be great babe, don't worry.

Taehyung:  What if Jungkook changes his mind? What if he's not here?

Panic mode has officially set in for this nervous groom.

Jimin: Taetae as in love as that bunny is with you, he probably spent the night at the alter just to make sure he didn't miss it.   You'll see. Once both sets of doors open and you guys walk in, all he jitters will be gone.  Speaking of which, I here the piano starting up thats my cue to get in there.  See you on the other side bro.

Jimin hurriedly gives Tae a last hug and proceeds into the doors. Walking up the right side aisle to his place at the alter next to the other groomsmen.  At the same time Namjoon walks up the left side aisle to his spot with the groomsmen, as Jungkooks best man.

Yoongi moves from his spot and proceeds to sit at the piano and softly begins to play a song he composed especially for this day.

At the back of the room, both the right and left doors swing open, and the two handsome grooms step into  the room. Both men turn and walk towards the center aisle.  Eyes fixated on each other and nothing else. The meet at the center aisle and just take each other in for a moment taking in the beauty which they each possess.

Jungkook looks at Tae, and is just about floored by how handsome he looks. His dark hair curling softly around his head.  His eyes almost glowing with the love he knows is reflecting back at him. He can see how nervous he is, and finds it incredibly endearing. Especially since he is usually the nervous one.

 Especially since he is usually the nervous one