Chapter 7

Holy hell! What just happened? She tried to get her heartbeat under control with silent deep breaths as she poured her and Kris a coffee.

He was looking at her funny so she tried to play it cool, but her insides were molten lava. Especially her pussy.

How could she help her poor self. The man looked as if he was chiseled from Mount Olympus itself.

His bronzed, muscular torso with water slowly sliding down to meet his towel made her want to weep. She had never in her life seen such a specimen of maleness. He was utter perfection.

What would it be like to lick those water droplets off his chest? To tickle her nose in his soft dark chest hair. And don't even get her going about what she wanted to do with the dark trail of hair leading to ...

"Hellooooo?" Kris said, gently nudging her.

She cleared her throat. "Sorry?"

"What's up? You were a million miles away. I asked you what your plans were before graduation?"

Alex shook her head to clear the vivid, erotic images playing in her mind.

"Um ... sorry. I'm going over to Bobbi's so she can help me get ready. Her request, not mine."

Kris grinned. "Oh, so you're glamming it up, are you?"

Alex rolled her eyes. "Like I said, not my idea. What about you?" she asked, taking a sip of coffee. "Eww, this is cold!"

Kris took her cup and dumped it down the sink and poured her another. "Ahh, because you've been standing there for a good five minutes staring into space."

Alex giggled. If he only knew! "So ... what's on your agenda?"

Kris sighed. "I've got to pack. I haven't even started."

Alex took a sip of the hot coffee. "Well if you weren't such a diva, like me, you could travel with just a backpack."

The toast popped up and Kris began to butter the bread. "Maybe so, but damn I look good!"

She smiled and as he lifted the toast to his mouth, she took a big bite.

"That, I cannot argue with," she mumbled and made her way to her room with her coffee. She didn't want to risk running into the Greek god again. Her libido simply couldn't handle it.

Alex packed her dress and shoes and headed to Bobbi's. She would shower there and let Bobbi do whatever she wanted with her.

*

"So let me get this straight, he just stood there in all his glory and let you look your fill, and then asked you if there was something you liked?" Bobbi asked incredulously.

Alex grinned and tried to nod but Bobbi held her head tight as she maneuvered the blonde strands into an updo.

"He did have a towel on but it didn't leave much to the imagination. He was tall, handsome, with a beautifully proportioned body," she gushed.

"With legs like tree trunks," Bobbi finished.

Alex again tried to nod as she handed Bobbi a hair pin. Instead she just looked dreamy.

"It's such a shame I don't like him and his bossiness. If he wasn't leaving tomorrow, I just might overlook my dislike and have my wicked way with him."

To that, Bobbi snorted. "Girl, you talk a big game! Have you ever stopped to think the reason you always chose quiet, studious types is because you can control everything? You don't like Apollo because you're just like him. But ... maybe you do like him. Maybe you do like him and that scares the crap out of you. He makes you feel out of control, wild, alive."