-Hero Killer: Stain-

Start from the beginning

She looked down at herself, the blade was more to the left instead of straight through the middle, as she touched it the metal that was sticking out of her it flattened out against her skin, the pain of keeping the metal in her was quite a lot but she knew she couldn't pull it out or risk her life.

She looked away for one second to fix up her wound and in that second she didn't see Stain anymore.

"I taught you what you know, you can't win!" She looked up, raising Stains sword but suddenly Izuku appeared above him and grabbed him.

"MIDORIYA!!" Shoto, who's fingers twitched, called out.

I DUNNO WHY, BUT I'M ABLE TO MOVE NORMALLY AGAIN!!"

But Izuku was elbowed away from Stain in time for Shoto to sent ice out to towards Stain.

"What that..."

"It is blood type Izu, It deepens on the blood type."

"Mine is B." Native, the hero Stain fight targeted, said.

"Mine's A." Tenya said.

"I'm B also so his quirk lasts the longest on me out of us four." Kuroka said. "You must be Os to have getting up so fast boys."

And the battle that followed was hard led (and a bit too hard to write detailed sorry), Izuku and Kuroka trying to land a hit on Stain without inconveniencing the other while Shoto did what he could with his fire and ice.

Kuroka was gripped, slowing down because of her injury.

She grasped, pulled in a choke hold with one arm and used the same hand to hold her wrists tightly.

"Come closer and I'll stab her so fast not even her quirk can stop me." She could see the sword at her stomach as the air was squeezed out of her.

The two boys froze, not knowing what to do and she felt powerless.

They watched him raise the sword and swing down but a dust cloud appeared and Tenya was at the front of it, leg swung to kick Stain's arm away.

Seeing the danger avert for a moment she bit Stain's arm making him let go, one of her hand slipping out and sent the sword flying away, shoving out from his hold but the hold he still had on her other hand hurt her wrist, she hissed but hurried to get away and jumping away while grabbing Tenya with her.

She fell to her knees when she sat him down, coughing, her ears ringing.

She stood up after Shoto blasted fire a few times.

"--Cool down my leg but do it so that my exhaust pipes don't get plugged!"

And in a split second, just after being stabbed, Tenya and Izuku hit Stain as Kuroka had gathered up the metal she could still use, from her block and shot them out into sharp needles to skewer Stain before he could swing down to stab Tenya again.

Shoto's ice froze him to a wall.

---------------------------------------------

Kuroka tuned out the whole 'scolding of Torino' as she put it, watching that old man put a boot into Izuku's face, more concentrated on the wound in her side and palm from her progeti--"DUCK!!"

"THE VILLAIN!! MR. ENDEAVOR WHAT ARE YOU--" It grabbed Izuku.

"NOOO!!!" Kuroka ran after it but it was faster then her in this state, even with the metal needles she stabbed into the flying Nomu.

"MIDORIYA!!" She heard the man he was interning with call out.

He was going higher so she jumped, reaching a hand out to Izuku but their fingers just missed each other and the Nomu kicked her arm strongly with it's free leg-hand-thing, sending her spiraling and crashing on the ground.

Suddenly the Nomu froze as someone she thought was unconscious took it down and caught Izuku.

"The phonies that have overrun society and the criminals who so aimlessly sprinkle around their 'power' those are the targets of my purge... All of this is for the sake of a just world!" Stain said, holding Izuku under his arm and standing with his back to the heroes but facing towards when Kuroka fell and despite the dizziness she looked up at him from the ground.

She looked up at screaming and even if Stain wasn't facing her now, she knew he had the same look on his face as she did, one of pure hate at the sight of the flame hero, Endeavor.

"Another phony, the fake must be rectified... Someone.... Someone must Stain himself in his blood and cut him to pieces with a Razor-blade.... The word 'hero' must be restored.... COME!! JUST TRY IT YOU PRETENDERS!! THE ONLY ONE WHO'S ALLOWED TO KILL ME.... IS ALL MIGHT!!"

She threw a needle up in his back when he went to move and all froze.

"He.... He's lost consciousness..." Endeavor said.

"Izu..." Kuroa whispered before her eye rolled back in the back of her head and she passed out.