(A/n this next part contains a very fiscal pregnancy thank you)

The pain kept getting worse. "Yep he's in labor ranboo it going to hurt.." Wilbur said hugging him brother though the pain. "It's scaring me" I said. "It's not going to kill him ranboo I promise there's nothing to worry about.. the baby is facing the right way and it's on the smaller side in size at least" he said.

Tommy was hugging onto his brother. How did he do this along last time? Was this why he didn't tell me the first time?

A gut feeling came to Tommy him asking for me now. I hold him in my arms. "It's time" Wilbur said. Tommy got back up in to the bed. "Hold my hand?" He asked me. "Of course" I said grabbing his hand.

"Okay tims listen carefully.. when I say push you pust don't till I say the go ahead okay?" Wilbur asked. "Okay" he said with pain in this voice. Wilbur got everything set up for a 'easy delivery'.

"Okay ready?" Wilbur asked Tommy. Tommy nodded. "Go ahead toms push..1...2...3...stop"

Those word repeated over and over. The nurse was helping Wilbur on the other side of things. "One more time sweetheart your doing great" the nurse said to Tommy.

The sentence was said one last time "push 1...2...3... we're done she out were done" Wilbur said. Tommy was crying. Tears down his face. The baby was put straight onto Tommy's chest. I was crying to. "Hello sweetheart" Tommy said smiling.

Wilbur was wiping her off. "Your a girl.." Tommy was trying to catch himself up. "We need to cut the umbilical cord" Wilbur said in the background. Tommy was to focused on the really small girl in his arms.

My eyes were wondering around the room. They did everything in Tommy's chest. The girl was then dressed and tommy held her like nothing was different. "Want to hold her?" He asked. I smile and nod.

Holding a baby this small was not normal to me. "Wow she perfect.." I said. "She is.." Tommy repeat.
_________

The night was over the morning had come. We called both Tommy's family and are kids and my mom to come first. Tubbo would be here with Michael later.

The door opened a smiling Shroud ran in. "girl or boy dad" he asked Climbing into my lap. "A girl" I said. Tommy was asleep along with the girl. "Mama sleeping? Can I sleep with her?" Scarlett asked. I picked her up and she climbed right into Tommy's arms.

Tommy woke up to see the girl. Cuddle closer to her just like that both were back to sleep.

"Oh are they both asleep" Kristin asked. "Yes but you can still hold the baby" Kristin nodded walking over to the baby. She picked her up. My mom walked over to her to look.

It great both grandma's got along. They talked when something made both of the look over "what her name?" Kristin asked. My mom nodding in agreement. "Oh um Tommy picked Sage" I said said.

Flashback
^*******^
We sat on the couch thing of names just two days before labor.

"What about Sage?" Tommy asked. "Sage? Where did that come from?" I asked. "Well if it's a girl.. I'm really hoping for a girl.." "but still where did it come from?" "Well we had a cat when I was little me and tubbo loved it tubbo said that if either of us ever had a little girl to name it Sage.. also to keep the s's going you know?"

"So tubbo picked the name of are baby? Okay and if it's not a girl?" "SPENCER!" Shroud yelled. "Hahaha" me and tommy laughed.

End of Flashback
^**************^

"Oh of the cat? Yeah him and tubbo really liked that name" Kristin said laughing. "I love it" my mom said.

Later that night we said goodbye to the family. "I'll see you tomorrow night okay?" "Ok boo that care of Sage" I nod.

They walked out and Michael and tubbo walked in. Dream, George, and their boy, and badboyhalo soon after. "Sapnap and Quackity said they wish they were here but you know Karl's having a kid to" dream said setting down a bag. "They are!?" Tommy said. "Yes Karl said he wanted to tell you today but he ended up in labor.. he wants you both to be friends so they can grow up together" dream said.

"We got you this" Gogy said point at the gift bag dream had just said down. "More clothes?" Tommy said with a fake scared face. "No we knew the girls were up to doing that" Gogy said. "Ranboo?" Tommy pointed at the gift. I handed it to him.

Tommy opened it and tubbo laughed. Michael was sitting on Tommy's lap the baby was in badboyhalo's hands. "Keep calm because im the mom.. o my God" a shirt in his size. "There's three- four more" dream said "keep calm and be calm I'm to tired. This one's scar's keep calm I'm a big brother to two.. shrouds.. just wait I keep the house safe and everyone happy I'm a dad now watch out" I laughed at the one. "I'm the baby to a family of swears don't blame me when 'fuck' is my first word"

"It won't!" I said. "It will" dream laughed. "These are great.. thank you guys" Tommy said. "Yeah we got Karl's family them too" Gogy laughed. We all did. "Anyone want to hold her" bbh asked.

The small boy behind dream spoke up "can I?...." He looked at his dad. "Sit down first" dream said. He said down in the chair. "It okay right?" Dream asked. "Oh yeah go for it" I said. Tommy smiled. "He so.... quite" Tommy said. "Yeah he's shy for sure" Gogy said. "Here Tommy" bbh handed a small gift rapped up to him.

Tomm opened it. "A book on... how to not swear... thank you bad" Tommy said. "Your very welcome but open the book" bbh said. Tomm opened to the first page. "I knew I'm alot but this is from me and skeepy. We love you guys keep up the great work... and then two hotel room keys?" Tommy said out load. "Mine and skeepy's hotel come anytime okay?" I smile and nodded.

Michael and tubbo looked at each other. Tubbo handed a bag to Michael who hated it to Tommy. "Well thank you Michael" Tommy said tickling him. He stopped soon after the boy was out of breath. He opened the gift. A stuffed animal of an frog. I smiled He knew it was an inside thing of mine.

I walked over and hugged him. I knew knowone else knew not even Tommy. "Boo?" Tommy asked. I stopped hugging tubbo "your welcome mate it was Michael idea" I put up Michael. "Thank you bud" I said. I sat back down in my chair with Michael. "What did we all miss?" Gogy asked.

"When me and tubbo first got Michael he got a little lizard and one day I'm the market he saw this frog and said that he would give it to the next baby born.. but he didn't know about Scarlett or its going to Sage" I said looking at Tommy. "Aww that so sweet thank you Michael" Tommy said.

He blushed out of embarrassment. Tubbo came to get him. "Sage? That's her name?" Gogy asked. "Yep" Tommy said. "Like the old cat we loved? Tommy aww you remembered" tubbo said almost crying "of course I did it was my favorite name" Tommy said.

Everyone had left from that group techno finally joined us with the girls of course. "Oh is it a girl!?" Niki said holding onto techno's hand. "It is!" Tommy said. "Yes!" All three girls said. "Now we can spoil both his girls and Shroud!" Minx said. "Yes sir!" Puffy agreed. "Techno and Niki are you to a-" "Yes.."

"He was scared to tell Tommy so he just decided to show you" Niki said. "I love you techno your my brother don't be scared" Tommy said.
______

Soon the night ended and the day came only one more person ad to me the baby before we left or at least properly meet her. We were signing out and we asked if we could see Wilbur on last time before he got off work.

"What's up tommy?" Wilbur asked. "Sage.. you should meet her again properly as my brother not my doctor" Tommy said. Wilbur was handed the smaller girl. "I love her.. but I have to get back to karl.." "Oh tell him we'll be back to see him tomorrow sometime.. also can you tell him yes we can!" Tommy asked as he haned the baby back and walked down the hall way.

"Will do!" Wilbur said waving the doors closed behind him. I smiled at the new baby and my soon to be husband.
__________

Sleep, eat, and drink water!

-Rory♡