Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Shu Kurenai x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Mind getting me a coffee (Y/N)?"

He asked as (Y/N) nodded and went out of his office and to the cafeteria to get the cup of coffee for him.

"Here, boss." She said as she came back with the coffee and handed him the cup.

"Thanks, (Y/N). And you know you can call me Shu, right? No need to be so formal. We're almost the same age."

Shu said as he took a sip from his coffee and (Y/N) just gave a small nod as a response.

"Si- Shu. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

The girl took a deep breath as she thought of this as the only chance to prove her love to Shu.

"Do you know about the pocky game?"

Shu raised an eyebrow at the question as he set his cup down on the table.

"Yes. It's a pretty popular game among couples and young people like us, I believe. Why're you asking?"

"Will you play the game with me? Please?"

Shu looked slightly bewildered at the request but then again he thought to himself,

'Why does she suddenly want to play a game with me? And why pocky of all games? Oh! Yeah, right. How can I be so stupid? Perhaps this can be as my chance to tell her that I love her.'

The (h/c) haired girl awaiting his answer, thought that he might refuse. But to put an end to her worries, Shu nodded.

"But do you have the pocky sticks to play the game?" The albino asked and the girl nodded.

"Which flavour would you prefer?"

"Let's go with the classics. Chocolate."

"Alright."

(Y/N) said and went to get the bag in which she brought them. When she came back, Shu eyed the bag.

"You like pocky sticks that much? There's a total of 6 whole boxes in that bag."

Shu asked amused and the girl slightly blushed but nodded.

Then she took out a box of chocolate flavoured pocky sticks and placed the bag aside.

"Hold on." Shu said as she looked at him a bit confused.

"Is something wrong?"

"Well. Why don't we set some rewards for the winners? That way it'll be more fun." Shu said smirking internally.

(Y/N) thought for a while then clapped her hands together, gleefully.

"I know just what to do then!"

"Tell me too."

"Here are the conditions. If I win, you'll have to increase my salary. If you win, I'll listen to all your orders for 1 month, no matter what the task will be."