CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO | Walking after you

CHAPTER TEASER

There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice – F. Scott Fitzgerald

THE ROZOVSKY HEIRS 5 | STANISLAV VAUGHN

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO | WALKING AFTER YOU

Sofia

Wala sa loob na nahawakan ko ang mga labi ko at napahinga ng malalim.

I could still remember how Stas kissed me earlier. How his lips moved against mine. It was different. Totally different from the kiss that he gave me the first. Last time was full of lust. Greed. There was no passion. It was a kiss from someone hungry to taste something for the first time. But earlier...

It was something. Like we were both opening our soul to each other. The taste of his mouth was sweet and while my eyes were closed, I felt I was seeing every color of the rainbow in its own sensual way. It was light but full of passion.

And the way he said those lines from Romeo and Juliet.

Shit. Was those really lines from Romeo and Juliet?

Tumayo ako at kinuha ko ang telepono ko tapos ay nag-research doon. Hinanap ko ang line na iyon dahil sigurado ako galing iyon doon. At hindi nga ako nagkamali.

The line was really from Romeo and Juliet. Act one, scene four. Their first kiss.

That asshole knew lines from Romeo and Juliet? Not just a line. That devil recited a freakin' stanza.

The horrible Stas Rozovsky recited a stanza from a Shakespeare story. Mukhang hindi naman nagbabasa ng mga ganoong klaseng story ang lalaking iyon. Sigurado akong mga smut magazines, dummies for terrorist, how to kill, how to expand his empire ang mga tipong basahin ng isang iyon. But Romeo and Juliet? That fucker cannot be cheesy like that.

But then again I touched my lips. I could still feel how his lips moved against mine.

Napabuga ako ng hangin at itinakip ang unan sa mukha ko. Four days from now it will be our marriage and God knows what will happen to me after that.

I closed my eyes and let the oblivion took me somewhere. Away from the nightmare that haunted me for years. Tonight, I wished I would be dreaming of something. Something good. something magical.

Something like Stas' kiss that I knew deep inside I wanted to taste again.

------------

Full chapter update posted in Patreon and HM's FB VIP group.

You can slide a message to Helene Mendoza's Stories official FB page to know how to join and read exclusive stories and chapters.