CHAPTER FIFTEEN | Ever the same

CHAPTER TEASER

Seeing her face... strangely... like being home again, but also like meeting a beautiful girl for the first time – Christina Lauren

THE ROZOVSKY HEIRS 5 | STANISLAV VAUGHN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | EVER THE SAME

STAS

My eyes fixed on the beautiful maiden standing at the door.

It was Sofia.

I was used on seeing beautiful women every day. Fucking them, making them beg for me. But this was the first time that I felt like this. A woman making my heart to beat this fast. A woman that made me glued my eyes at her. I didn't want to take off my gaze from her because she might be a dream that will be gone in just a snap of a finger. She looked like an ethereal goddess. With long wavy hair, with a perfect body wrapped around by the perfect dress that exactly matches her beautiful aura. Her face was perfect. No heavy make-up. It was simple yet mesmerizing. She looked so stunning and I knew everyone around here was looking at her.

I stood up. Didn't mind what Ilyenna was telling me. I walked towards her like I was under her spell. Our eyes met and I could see something in there. I swallowed hard because I could feel my heart was beating faster while I am getting near to her.

I had to let everyone here to know that I own this woman. That she belongs to me and no one could take her away from me. I killed for her once, and I can do it again and again if someone was going to try snatch her.

I took her hand and the heat of her skin sent shiver down my spine. It was something to be felt at. Something that I felt for the first time. It was not lust. But I knew that heat wanted me to snatch her away from here and I wanted to rip her expensive dress so I could take her over and over until she was sore and screaming for my name. 

-----------

Full chapter posted in Patreon and FB VIP group

https://www.patreon.com/posts/rozovsky-heirs-5-63948472?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

To join FB VIP group, kindly message HELENE MENDOZA'S STORIES FB page for details.