CHAPTER NINE | For the Glory

All glory comes from daring to begin – Eugene F. Ware

ROZOVSKY HEIRS 5 | STANISLAV VAUGHN

CHAPTER NINE | FOR THE GLORY

STAS

Maghapon lang akong narito sa penthouse at pinag-aaralan ang mga dokumentong ibinigay sa akin ng sekretarya ko. Mga reports galing kay Patek tungkol sa mga darating na mga shipments. Reports tungkol sa grupo ni Dmitri. Mahina akong napamura. Kahit kailan, hindi ko naisip na magiging tinik sa buhay ko ang grupo na iyon. Pero alam kong hindi ako dapat mag-alala. I am always one step ahead from my enemies.

At habang ginagawa ko ang pagbabasa ng mga reports, nakabukas naman ang laptop ko at naroon ang cctv feed ng lugar ni Sofia. Nakita ko na dumating si Jaime at mukhang nagtatalo ang magkapatid. Sunod naman na dumating si Uncle Rom at mukhang may hindi sila pinagkakasunduan. Ngayon ako nagsisi kung bakit hindi ko pinakabitan ng microphone ang unit ni Sofia. Sana naririnig ko lahat ang pinag-uusapan nila. Pero naalala ko, ang pagpapakabit pa lang ng mga cameras sa unit niya ay foul na, putting microphone, that was too much. Uncle Rom was not my enemy. But Sofia?

Who was she? What was she to me? I couldn't say that she was an enemy, because if she was, she would be dead by now. She was something else. I knew it. I could feel it. The moment I laid my eyes on her, she woke up something in me. Not the feeling that I felt for those women that I always fucked and ditched after. Just by looking her, my body would automatically flick. My blood would immediately boil inside me. Not because of anger but because of something else.

And my fucking cock would strain inside my fucking pants every time I would lay my eyes on her.

Inis akong tumingin sa pagitan ng hita ko. True enough, my goddamn dick was hard. I was just looking at her through these cctv feeds. She was not even naked for god's sake.

Marahan kong hinilot ang ulo ko at napabuga ng hangin. Inilayo ko ang mga papel na nasa harap ko. I could still feel my cock tugging my pants. I remembered how she smelled. I remembered how I caressed her skin against my palm. It was warm, so soft. The devil knew how much courage I had to take not to succumb to those voices inside my head telling me to go and slide my hand in between her thighs when I was unbuttoning her shorts.

I looked at her at the screen while she looked like arguing with her dad. The way her hand was swaying through the air. The movement of her body. My eyes were still glued at her from the laptop screen. Was she a virgin? My mind started to play tricks on me. My mind was telling me that she was. No man touched her. That I would be the first man who would taste her, to make her scream, to make her spread her legs and it would be my cock to fill her sweet tight heaven.

My hand automatically touched my dick. It was swelling. Tugging against my pants. I slowly stroked it and I groaned. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes. I could see her smiling at me. Kneeling in front of me. Mouth wide open and waiting for me to fill her mouth with my fat cock and she was begging me to shoved it down deep down to her throat.

"Stas, I got..."

Doon ako napamulat ng mata at napatingin kay Patek na lumalakad palapit sa akin. Nakita kong nakakunot ang noo niya at halatang nagtatakang nakatingin sa akin.

Mabilis akong umayos ng pagkakaupo at agad na inalis ang kamay ko na nakapatong sa pagitan ng hita ko. Para pa nga akong nandiri. The fuck? I was touching my fucking dick? If I wanted pleasure, I could easily find someone who would willingly bend over so I could release myself.