Things That Make Henry A Psychopath

Start from the beginning

"Fine Give me the bowl" he snatched it and grabbed the milk which made you even more annoyed. You watched Henry pour milk into the fucking bowl first. "Are you trying to not get me to fuck you why are you pouring the milk first" you snarled at Henry "Babe calm down" Henry rolled his eyes "Your definitely a psychopath for pouring your milk before cereal are you out of your damn mind the cereal goes first" you crossed your arms and stared at the ground by you still couldn't help to notice Henry's large cock just right there in your face nearly a foot away.

"Are You Actively trying to Annoy me right now cause I can be annoying" you slapped Henry's ass again "No I'm not trying to annoy you I just want to eat some cereal and your pussy now stop acting like this" Henry finished pouring his milk "You Know what Henry you are a psychopath cause who the fuck does that" you grabbed the bowl and purposely spilled it over your shirt "oops... " you smiled and then smirked at Henry "Oh whatever will I do I'm all wet with milk all over me" you knew what exactly what you were doing in This moment your nipples could cut paper poking out of your shirt and Henry was practically salivating by his mouth.

You slowly walked away from the counter as you pulled off your T-shirt as Henry basically eyefucking you you could feel his eyes ingrained from the back of your head. You got to the couch and layed down on your back while being half naked.

Watching Henry walk over towards the couch his hard cock bouncing with every step you wanted him so badly but not yet. "If you don't stop teasing me I will pin you to that wall" Henry said angrily but in a fucking sexy way "oh no I'm so scared" you laughed as you smiled at him.  "I mean it your such a cock tease babe" Henry grabbed your legs on the couch and tried spread them open you fought him back as you pulled the opposite direction " if you stop being psycho maybe you can make me cum all over you" you fake moaned in between every few words "Maybe if you stop this little game your playing I would be choking and fucking the shit out of you right now" Henry said while groping your inner thigh "Maybe that's what I want" you opened your mouth put your finger in your mouth sucked on it and made a popping sound with your mouth as you stared Henry dead in his eyes as he watched you "Fuck... goddamn it your pushing my last button"

Henry was getting irritated which made him even sexier when he was angry when he was angry all that energy he would use to fuck the shit out of you his hard pounding cock into your walls every inch of that rage came out during sex and you loved it.

"Henry..." you spoke to him right in front of his face "What ?" He replied looking defeated "I'm gonna give you 2 chances I have 2 tests for you but first". - Henry cut you off "First what" he asked as you looking deep into your eyes. You pulled Henry in by his neck and kissed him both of your tongues fighting as the kiss deepened Henry grabbed you from your waist as he pulled you up off the couch you both moaned as he gripped you tightly kissing you fondling your back as he threw you up against the wall. "I'm not fucking psycho you are" Henry replied angrily " his lips left yours as he talked in between kisses " Bring Me Back to the kitchen" you demanded as you both were dead set in the eyes.

" Okay" Henry agreed you got to the fridge and opened it from Behind Henry and he still had you wrapped around him you grabbed a cheese stick "Show me how you would eat this" you grabbed it with one arm around Henry's neck and your other hand in front Henry sat you down on the counter. You watched as Henry bit down on the cheese stick taking a chunk off the tip "What the fuck" you moaned in a fake way about it "What's wrong with you we were just about to- He cut you off once again "What did I not eat the cheese stick how You wanted me to" you rollled your eyes once again "Your a fucking psychopath you don't eat a cheese stick like that give me that" you snatched it out of his hand.

Once again you started to tease the tip of the cheese stick like you were about to suck it off "Babe really" Henry looked at you disheveled about to risk it all once again "Oh I'm sorry did I strike a nerve". Henry then just watched you closely " Now this is how you properly eat a cheese stick you slowly peel back the layers from the tip and then put it in your mouth like this" you smiled as you demonstrated as you let the string fall delicately into your mouth " Are you seriously making this sexual to again" Henry was very annoyed and not having it "I'm not psycho for eating it differently than you" Henry crossed his arms as he was getting even more mad. "Oh Henry I'm just showing you how to properly eat a cheese stick what you were doing was psychotic" you smirked right as him as you finished peeling the entire cheese stick. Licking your lips as Henry stood there just ready to ravish you and fuck the life out of you.