"Why? Do you have an inhouse appointment with Taylor Swift or something?"

Jungkook added. He hated his sass at times.. but this is what he was.

"Yes. Do you mind?"

The other replied with equally troubled.

"Really? Can i come with you then? Huge fan."

He smiled at his own joke while the other just rolled his eyes.

"And? Why will she meet you? She has millions of fans. You are a nobody to her. Her house is no charity. Not everyone gets to be there."

Jimin scoffed. The audacity. Even if he had an appointment with The Taylor Swift, why would he take this baboon with him. He'd rather find someone close to him if not go alone.

"Why would i want to go her house? I asked can i come to yours? Huge fan."

He blurted out. He swore he was to puke out of excitement with how Jimin's eyes went wide as he looked at him a bit intimidated but a little confused. He needed to run. He really did. Just now, after everything said and done, he had realised he went a bit too far. Not for Jimin's sake. But for his own. He had beem going through disgustingly cheeky lines online in the hope of using one on Jimin if he ever gets a chance. And after a year and half of his little love, could he gather enough courage to do what he did.

The corners of his eyes had started watering with how much he wanted to scream in excitement but had to keep a straight face. His heart beat picked pace as he thought of something else to say, in case the situation gets anymore awkward. And it did. Jimin turned a light shade of red for some reason Jungkook was glad about.

"Oh you wish. Look at you all red. Do you like me that much? I was just joking."

He added after a little thought. He didn't want to come off as weird in a single day. He'll ease Jimin into it. They had a lot of time, isn't it?!

"Oh fuck you."

Jimin answered exasperated. The audacity, again. Jimin really had thought the kid had lost his mind. Jungkook would never leave a single chance to pass comments and bully him. He always had something weird and out of the blue to say. And it always left Jimin speechless. He couldn't put a finger on what the younger wanted from him.

If Jimin didn't know any better, he would think the younger is flirting with him. Which he was sure, wasn't the case. Because trust me, that's the worst way to do it. Atleast for Jimin. He agrees, he said he liked badboys. But that was Min Yoongi types- you know.. sweet, caring, a little cold but still bearable. Someone like Yoongi, not Yoongi though. Since Jimin had bro-zoned him a longtime ago.

But Jungkook? He was a straight up a** hole. He would never flirt with Jimin right? Not after being close with Taehyung. Most people close to Taehyung, hated him.

"Not today love. You look kinda out of it. Maybe some other day. Maybe the weekend?"

Jungkook winked. He had a cool face but he could promise he was dying on the inside.

"What is wrong with you? What weekend weirdo?"

He couldn't believe Jungkook had been crossing limits of his stupid bullying. He would come up at odd times of the day and say wrong suggestive things right in front of an audience and everyone would have a good laugh out of Jimin's flustered face. If he so much wanted to be a clown to make everyone laugh, why not join a circus?!!

"Sweetheart, don't be mad at me. I understand i am hot but this weekend is the most i could say. I am a busy person like that. Since its you, i can make an exception but you look hella tired today. I don't mind though."

Jimin couldn't help but stand up from his seat. This was going a bit too far today. Certainly something was wrong with this guy. He had openly scoffed when Yoongi's friend had called him pretty a while ago, and now this. Plus the fact that Jungkook could clearly see he was mad tired and just wanted to go home. But he never said it out loud right? Nor did he show it on his face. Does Jungkook think he is weak? Not to forget how everyone teases him about being cute and a baby. Not to forget how people just tagged him a bottom because he tries to act more civilised and calm.

It infuriated him, how people looked down on him. Was it that about him? That people could see right through him. They could see how weak he was. Is that why they leave him behind in life? He knew Jungkook didn't really imply on anything in particular. But the mere thought of something suggestive triggered Jimin. He didn't know why. But he couldn't help himself from smacking the younger.

A loud slap echoed in the space as the people who were previously giggling at the encounter went quite with saucer eyes. Jimin never understood why he was so sensitive about that topic, but he was. Everyone around them knew how the two bickered back and forth once in a while, some could even see Jungkook had something for the elder. But the lack of moves from the younger was always a questioning factor.

Jimin could never see that people weren't laughing at him, or making fun of him. It was his insecurities that fueled this thoughts.

Jungkook blinked a few times in his daze as his hand subconsciously touched his face where he had been hit. He knew he was taking it too far. Not only had he embarrassed himself but Jimin had went so far as physically hitting him, which meant he had been hurt beyong words.

"Dont.. don't talk to me e-ever again."

Jimin whispered but the other heard it clear. He himself could not believe how he had gone so far as to lose his calm in front of a crowd or physically hurt something. He was sure Jungkook was embarrassed and probably mad by how he stood still. If anything he was expecting a smack back. You cannot just abuse someone and get away with it just because you have a weak heart and get butt hurt over some silly teasing.

Jungkook had always been like this right? But did that give him the right to use words he wasn't supposed to? Even if he didn't mean it, even if it was a joke.. words can be hurtful.

Was he wrong to react so harshly to a joke? But that's what leads to bullying. Someone's stupid stupid jokes that they think are harmless. Should he have reacted this way before for Jungkook to stop bothering him. He had no idea. Its just that his eyes blurred with tears and he felt overwhelmed.

His feet moved on its own walking down the stairways. He couldn't hear another voice calling his name. It was Taehyung, who soon realised that the other was out of it so he dragged the smaller by his arm to the side hugging him in comfort later.

That's the last thing Jungkook saw before he could feel the world spin. What just happened?

___________________________________

Long chapter y'all.

Wth yooo.. too much drama for the day. Too much drama. Also.. my heart hurts for the two.

Sorry for portraying Jungkook the way i did. He is just a dumb lovely teenager who is yet to learn that flirting and unknowingly harassing someone with words, because you think its a mere joke or tease; are two different things.

Also.. make sure to vote and comment.

💜💜💜