24. Tomorrow

"Jimin-ahh, Wait."

I walked through the corridors while my secretary followed behind. "Jimin, listen to me! I swear it wasn't planned."

I whirled around and pointed my finger at him. I was annoyed but not mad. "You little piece of... Forget it! Do you know how much important that project file was? Your babyboy drew doremon in every single page, ironically with crayon."

"Wow, my son got talent."

I pinched my nose bridge to control my patience. "Kim Taehyung. It's been five years and your childishness hadn't left. Why don't you leave your son with Seyeon? She is far more mature and suitable to control them while you unleash them like little freaking demon kids running in company."

"My daughter crawl, Jimin. She stays with Seyeon." I rolled eyes and crossed arms. "I know she's newborn on the quest of milk. I also know she usually takes nap and destruct your night sleep. You tell me about this so many times that now I can even write a book on your parental life."

I walked away into my cabin and sat in the chair. He came in and stood beside the desk. I sighed before opening the desktop. "Thank god, the invester cancelled the meeting so we would have lost an opportunity."

"Are you scared of them rejecting us? We are number 1 company in korea, no one can beat us."

I stopped typing on the keyboard and removed my glasses. I said," Second. Have you forgotten that the company your wife works at, is also number 1 and with little marginal difference they are leading?" He scratched his head with a guilty smile and said," Then we can collaborate with Yoons."

"It's not that easy. Forming an alliance with an enemy is the worst decision if your agenda is to beat each other. It's been five years and everytime we meet there's always a wave of competition at the professional platforms."

"Let me organise a private meeting. Deals can be offered anywhere. Someone had to take an initiative, we need excuse."

"It's deceiving. To conduct an offical work in personal space... so unprofessional."

"The only rule Business has is to follow no rules. Now, my same babyboy will turn three in a week. We are throwing a party and you know who will come." He wiggled his eyebrows and winked at me. I scoffed before turning my attention back on screen. "Schedule." I asked and Taehyung started narrating the timeline like usual.

He's been working since I took the position while her wife joined as a secretary for her friend in 'Yoon enterprises.' Sometimes I envy Taehyung. He has a family and quite stable life. Although he loves his wife but I have seen him going through hard times too. He almost lost his first child from a miscarriage, he had an appendix operation but still he thinks that being surrounded with affectionate people makes him think optimistically.

On weekends his kid stays in the waiting lounge and had got all the lady employees whipped for his inherited box smile. That little champ is true copy of Taehyung, always flirting. Well, that's how his father met his mom.

After another hectic day I drove home. I turned on the lights and ordered take outs. That's the issue of living alone in a big fat house. I took a shower and ate the meal before going for a slumber but then my phone vibrated. I swiped up when I read the caller ID.

"Yes, dad?" I walked upstairs to the bedroom because I was already exhausted. I was a little upset too because the last time we met we had a fight. He almost fainted from alcohol but he still doesn't let it go.

"Hey, hi son. I was thinking if you could meet me tomorrow afternoon." He said.

"Why? Is it necessary?" I asked before laying on mattress. He said," It's important. You have to show up."