13. You?!

Y/N'S POV

I woke up early since the news of getting a personal bodyguard screwed my mind. I never had a bodyguard since I requested to not carry one but because of yesterday's attack on appa he had became cautious of me.

I don't know whether I should be happy that my father cares for me or sad that a boy in my college would see me for the first time as Ms. Yoon. He was Mr. Kim's son so of course he won't be a brat to expose me but I wonder in which year he read. I was a final year student therefore he would be a junior or my classmate. I shrugged the thought and travelled down to join everyone on the dinning table.

The heck! My parents were behaving like some romantic retro movie characters. What the hell was I seeing? Eomma was blushing while appa had a cheeky smile on. I scrunched my nose, ignoring their classic love because in every language they labelled me as single. I envy people who find true lovers but respect them too because it needs patience and trust to maintain a relationship and my parents were a PhD holder in that field.

I cleared my throat and said," So what is his name?" He swallowed the bolus before saying," You could ask him yourself. In fact he is standing outside."

"Wait, what? Why didn't you called him in?"

"We called him but he was super shy and hesitant to step in. I can't force him yet I offered him to come inside in case he change his mind." I munched my and sandwich and thought if he didn't came inside even after eomma asked him to then he be made up of concrete. No one had ever rejected her sweet gestures. Maybe this new bodyguard would be rude badboy.

'No,Y/N! You can't judge him before meeting him.' I mentally slapped myself for thinking that way.

I ate the food and strangled the bag. I gave a brief hug to my parents and said," Let's see how my day goes. Bye!" I waved at them and walked out of the door.

When I stood in the foreground I saw a boy back facing me while being on a call. I waited a minute or two but I didn't wanted to be late so I fake coughed.

"We'll be late."

He flinched before putting his phone away in a hurry. Shoving the phone in his pocket he turned around but when we made an eye contact I gasped out. His eyes went wide as we both pointed a each other.

"You?"

"What are you doing here?" Again we simultaneously spoke the same words. He scoffed resting his hands on his waist and flicked his hair back." Don't stalk me anywhere just because I am handsome. This is Yoon residence. Mr. Yoon will throw you in trash can."

I narrowed my eyes in bewilderment. He just told me that my own father would abandon me? His one and only daughter who he loves more than his life? He gotta be kidding me.

I arched an eye brow and said," Do you know who are you talking about?" He came closer with a smirk. "Yes, a good for nothing nerdy who was responsible for my seat exchange and partially responsible for my breakup."

I gritted my teeth and leaned more closer to him in ego. " You deserve it. Mind your language because I know in few minutes you would regret speaking to me like that."

He chuckled." Why would I regret? I am here as a bodyguard for Ms. Yoon while you are goofing in a place where you don't belong."