7. Conversation

"How was your day?" said appa while sitting opposite to me in his personal limousine. Why he had to pick me up? I gulped and decided to look down in my lap as the window pane were dark to even see what was outside.

"I asked you, how was your day, dear?" I fiddled with my fingers and said," G-Good." I mentally cursed myself for shuttering but it wasn't my fault because I lied to him. I didn't wanted to tell how everyone bullied me and how I got in an argument with Jimin.

"Anything else?" I shook my head and he sighed. "If you think hiding things would work then you're wrong. I am your father and I know something is troubling you just with that look on your face. My blood runs in you, Y/N. I know you too well, now spill what happened. Did someone bullied you?"

My eyes went wide and jaw dropped. Did he knew about today? I blinked my eyes and said," N-No.. Who will bully me? I am just a nerd for them."

"And if they would then remember to tell me because I won't leave them. They will know their place in a second when I'll destroy their livelihood."

And that was why I was scared of telling my parents about the bullying. I didn't reported them because I knew they loved me more than themselves and being the only heir of Yoon enterprises they protected me like a cotton candy.

Appa was an absolute dominating personality whose one glared made everyone pee their pants but I knew how soft he was once it came to his family. Eomma was such a lucky person, no wonder my classmates were Jealous of my mother.

The vehicle entered the house and got parked near the fountain. I came out of that enclosed space followed by appa as we both walked in.

I dashed towards eomma who as sitting on the couch while appa took his steady steps. I hugged her from behind shook her side to side along with me. I pecked her cheeks and went to sit beside her. "What are you watching?" I looked at television and saw her watching a kdrama.

Guardian: The Lonely and Great God쓸쓸하고 찬란하神 - 도깨비

I rested my head on her one shoulder while appa rested his on her other shoulder. He cooed in her ear and said," What are you watching, dear?" Well, as said he was only sensitive for my mother. After all she was his first and last love. On the other hand giggled and held our hands to peck our knuckles. "Aigoo~ I got two babies. Never knew daughter would go on her appa." She smiled and that's what I defined divine happiness.

When the episode ended Eomma closed the television and stood up followed by us. She crossed her arms and instructed," You both go get washed up while I cook." We both instantly got up and rushed towards our respective room.

I immediately too a quick shower and dressed into fresh clothes. I came down the stairs and the first thing I accidentally saw was Appa kissing eomma. I felt flustered and returned back to my room.

They needed private space and I kind of felt nauseous watching my own parents getting intimate. I mean it's okay to see actors and friends getting intimate but parents? No way! Maybe few people called it romantic and indeed it is important for a healthy relationship but from a kid's point of view it was nothing more than nauseous old lads making out.

I wondered if I would ever find someone like Appa who would love me like I was his life. After a break of fifteen minutes I again went down and found them happily arranging the crockery.

I also went and helped them before we all settled down to eat the dinner. After eating the delicious dinner we all bid goodnight and then went into our respective rooms.

I laid on the bed and ducked under the covers before my phone rang. I picked it up then saw Seyeon calling me this late. Swiping the green botton I answered her.