11. Kimchi

"Who are you?" She asked to him before turning to me. "Why is he locking me?" Y/N rolled her eyes, tired of giving an excuse to her. Surely, she won't digest the truth either. Who would when I'll tell them a fuzzy girl like me was born with silver spoon?

"You don't have to know that. Just remember that you misbehave with people based on their look. So, let me remind you, never judge someone before looking at own self." This girl groaned when I signalled him to release her.

"Let's go." I commanded before pulling the hood up and leaving that place.

Walking on the footpath we were on our way back to the mansion. I turned back and said," Did you knew she was about to beat me?"

He said," I didn't knew what you guys were talking about since I was standing far away from you both but then I noticed her body language. She clenched, unclenched her fists while her face was frowned. I didn't felt right and just when I reached she lifted her hand to beat you."

I giggled and said," You were so awesome. I thought she almost punched me." He chuckled and confessed," I promised your grandfather to devote my life to save his next generations. But I knew you would have beaten her back if I didn't shown up. You are a warrior, girl. You don't settle back until it hurts someone."

"Umm... Yeah but sometimes I think I go too emotional and care for others life even though they hurt me."

"You didn't complaint against them?"

"I don't wanna be called a complain box. I handle them on my own because telling about them will lead their family members to get starve. Appa would take strict measures against them, so I can't let their parents suffer for their children's deed."

" You are such a humble person but remember you safety comes first."

"I know." I smiled and ran across the zebra cross while the traffic light was red. He dropped me back in the mansion before anyone noticed.

I marched into my room like nothing happened and took a bath to freshen up before going down with sweat smell.

Coming down I saw eomma cooking the breakfast while appa was on the couch going through the files even on weekends. As said big fame comes from big pain. He still worked his best to maintain the status of his hardwork.

I went to kitchen and decided to help her since she didn't allowed maids to cook or even come inside the mansion unless the house had to cleaned on a large scale. Appa was fond of eomma's homemade food so basically it was one of the reasons why we didn't had maids and I didn't had the opportunity to order anyone in the house.

As I was arranging the plates on the dinning table I saw Mr. Kim entering inside with appa's secretary. While going through some documents appa glanced at him and said," What brings you both here?" They simultaneously bowed then stood straight.

"Sir, tomorrow is my wife's death anniversary. I had to pay a visit to her grave with my son. So, I request you to grant me a leave of one day..."

Appa tilted his head while closing the files. He kept the papers aside and said," You could have dropped a letter. Meeting me was not necessary because I won't stop you from that. You can definitely take a leave bodyguard Kim. Infact you can have a leave today too." Mr. Kim again bowed to show his gratitude before he left. Secretary started narrative the schedule and appa drifted to work again.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was cooking ramyeon when the main door swung open. Well, the apartment wasn't that big but small for a father and a son to live in. Two bedrooms, a living hall attached with kitchen and a balcony.